NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 pair of linear equations in two variables in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format free. All the solutions have been updated according to latest CBSE Syllabus 2019-20 for CBSE Board, Gujrat Board, MP Board and UP Board schools NCERT Books. Download (Exercise 3.3) in PDF form here.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Solutions in English Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 in English medium. PDF solutions of all chapters are available to download at NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 3.3 in video format with complete description.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Solutions in Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 in Hindi medium is given below to use it online without downloading. If you want to download, the link is given at the top of the page. Click here to see the solutions of all exercises of Class 10 Maths Chapter 3. Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
Important Question based on Linear Equations for practice
- Form a pair of linear equations for: The sum of the numerator and denominator of the fraction is 3 less than twice the denominator. If the numerator and denominator both are decreased by 1, the numerator becomes half the denominator. [Answer: x-y=-3, 2x-y=1]
- A jeweler has bars of 18 carat gold and 12 carat gold. How much of each must be melted together to obtain a bar of 16 carat gold, weighing 120g? It is given that pure gold is 24 carat. [Answer: 80g of 18 carat gold and 40g of 12 carat gold]
- For what value of p the pair of linear equations (p + 2)x – (2p + 1)y = 3(2p – 1) and 2x – 3y = 7 has a unique solution. [Answer: p≠4]
- The sum of the prices of a Sofa and table is ₹2340 and the difference of their prices is ₹140. Find the price of each. [Answer: Sofa = ₹1240, table = ₹1100]
- 60 copies of Mathematics books and 40 copies of English books cost ₹2220. Also, 40 copies of Mathematics books and 50 copies of English books cost ₹1900. Find the cost of one Mathematics book and one English book separately. [Answer: Mathematics book = ₹25, English book = ₹18]
- Solve for x and y: 3x + 2y = 11 and 2x + 3y = 4. Also find p if p = 8x + 5y. [Answer: x=5, y=-2, p=30]
- If three times, the greater of the two numbers is divided by the lesser, we get the quotient 6 and remainder 6. If 5 times the lesser number is divided by the greater, we get the quotient 2 and the remainder 3. Find the two numbers. [Answer: 16, 7]
- Solve the pair of linear equations by substitution method x – 7y + 42 = 0 and x – 3y – 6 = 0. [Answer: 42, 12]
- Ram is walking along the line joining (1, 4) and (0, 6). Rahim is walking along the line Joining (3, 4) and (1, 0). Represent on graph and find the point where both of them cross each other. [Answer: (2, 2)]