CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric (अध्याय 1: रेशों से वस्त्र तक) free to download in PDF as well as View online without downloading or View in Video Format on latest NCERT Books for the academic session 2019 – 20. Download Class 7 Science App for offline use.
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 3
Fibre to Fabric: Question – Answers
- View Online Chapter 3 Answers
- Download Chapter 3 Answers
- Download 7 Science App
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 3
- Download Exemplar Book Chapter 3
- Download Answers Chapter 3
7 Science Chapter 3: Nutrition in Plants
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric is given below to use online. Download links are given at the Top of the page. View in Video Format or Visit to Class 7 Science main page. Download Class 7 Science App for offline use.
7 Science Chapter 3 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 7 Science Chapter 3 explanation with question answers in video format with complete description. Download 7 Science App for offline use.
Important Questions with Answers
- Silkworms secrete fibre made of
- The rearing of silkworms for obtaining silk is called
- Selective breeding is a process of
(a) selecting the offsprings with desired properties.
(b) selecting the parents with desired properties.
(c) selecting an area for breeding.
(d) selecting fine hair for good quality wool.
- Which of the following is not a type of silk?
(a) Mulberry silk
(b) Tassar silk
(c) Mooga silk
(d) Moth silk
- The general process that takes place at a sheep shearing shed is
(a) removal of fleece.
(b) separating hair of different textures.
(c) washing of sheep fibre to remove grease.
(d) rolling of sheep fibre into yarn.
- Paheli wanted to buy a gift made of animal fibre obtained without killing the animal. Which of the following would be the right gift for her to buy?
(a) Woollen shawl
(b) Silk scarf
(c) Animal fur cap
(d) Leather jacket
- The term sericulture is used for
(a) culture of bacteria.
(b) rearing of silkworm.
(c) making silk fabric from silk yarn.
(d) production of sarees.
- Silk fibre is obtained from
(a) fleece of sheep
(b) cotton ball
(d) shiny jute stalk
- Reeling of silk is
(a) a process of making silk reels.
(b) spinning of silk fibres.
(c) weaving of silk cloth.
(d) the process of taking silk threads from cocoon.
- Wool fibre cannot be obtained from which of the following?
- 1 (c)
- 2 (c)
- 3 (b)
- 4 (d)
- 5 (a)
- 6 (a)
- 7 (b)
- 8 (c)
- 9 (d)
- 10 (d)
- Class 7 Science App
- Class 7 Maths App
- कक्षा 7 गणित App