NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 2 Microorganisms: Friend and Foe (अध्याय 2: सूक्ष्मजीव: मित्र एवं शत्रु) to Study Online or View in Video Format or Download in PDF. Visit to NCERT Solutions to get all Subjects.
Table of Contents
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 2
Visit to Class 8 Science Main page
Microorganisms: Friend and Foe: Question answers
- View Online NCERT Solutions Chapter 2
- View Solutions in Video Format
- Multiple Choice Questions with answers
- Download NCERT Solutions Chapter 2
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 2
- Download Exemplar Book Chapter 2
- Download Answers Chapter 2
Class 8 Science Chapter 2 Exercises Answers
8 Science Chapter 2 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 8 Science Chapter 2 explanation with question answers in video format with complete description. Download 8 Science App for offline use.
Important Questions with answers
1. Which of the following reproduces only inside a host cell?
2. Paheli dug two pits, A and B, in her garden. In pit A, she put a polythene bag packed with some agricultural waste. In pit B, she dumped the same kind of waste but without packing it in a polythene bag. She, then covered both the pits with soil. What did she observe after a month?
(a) Waste in pit A degraded faster than that in pit B.
(b) Waste in pit B degraded faster than that in pit A.
(c) Waste in both pits degraded almost equally.
(d) Waste in both pits did not degrade at all.
3. A disease in human beings caused by virus is _______.
4. The two micro-organisms which live in symbiotic association in lichens are
(a) fungus and protozoa
(b) alga and bacteria
(c) bacteria and protozoa
(d) alga and fungus
5. The disease caused by a protozoan and spread by an insect is _________.
6. The gas released during the preparation of bread is
(b) carbon dioxide
(d) sulphur dioxide
7. Pathogenic micro-organisms present in host cells are killed by medicines called
(a) pain killer
8. Unscramble the jumbled words underlined in the following statements.
(a) Cells of our body produce santiidobe to fight pathogens.
(b) curbossulite is an air-borne disease caused by a bacterium.
(c) Xanrhat is a dangerous bacterial disease.
(d) Yeasts are used in the wine industry because of their property of meronettinaf.
8 (a) antibodies (b) tuberculosis (c) Anthra (d) fermentation