NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 12
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 12 Areas related to Circles all Exercises in Hindi Medium and English Medium free PDF file to download. You can view these NCERT Solutions online. The entire solutions is updated for Students of UP Board and CBSE Board Education for session 2021-22. As the UP Board Students are now using NCERT Books in current session, so they can download UP Board Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 12 all exercise in Hindi Medium. Download NCERT Solutions Offline Apps for 2021-22 based on latest NCERT Textbooks for class 10 all subjects prepared according to Latest CBSE Syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022.We have updated all the contents of Tiwari Academy for new academic session. Contents are made as per the curriculum changes in CBSE or UP Board. If someone is not getting the contents, please contact us for help. We will help to access NCERT Solutions or required contents.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 12
10th Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.1
10th Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.2
10th Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.3
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 12:||Areas related to Circles|
Class 10 Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.1 Solutions in Videos
10th Maths Chapter 12 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 12 Areas related to Circles all exercises are given below updated for new academic year 2021-2022 for all boards who are using NCERT Books as a course books. UP Board Students also can download UP Board Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 12 in Hindi from here.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.2 Solutions in Videos
Class 10 Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.3 Solutions in Videos
Previous Years Questions
Three Marks Questions
In the given figure, OACB is a quadrant of a circle with centre O and radius 3.5 cm. If OD = 2 cm, find the area of the shaded region. [CBSE 2017]
Four Marks Questions
1. In the given figure, the side of square is 28 cm and radius of each circle is half of the length of the side of the square where O and O’ are the centres of the circles. Find the area of the shaded region. [CBSE 2017] 2. A chord PQ of a circle of radius 10 cm subtends an angle of 60 at the centre of circle. Find the area of major and minor segments of the circle. [CBSE 2017]
Objective of the Area Related to Circles
To find the circumference, area of a circle and circular paths. To derive and understand the formulae for perimeter and area of a sector of a circle. To find the perimeter and the area of a sector, using the above formulae. Finding the areas of some combinations of figures involving circles, sectors as well as triangles, squares, rectangles and solve daily life problems based on perimeters and areas of various plane figures.
Formulae for perimeters and areas
- Perimeter of a rectangle = 2 (length + breadth)
- Area of a rectangle = length × breadth
- Perimeter of a square = 4 × side
- Area of a square = (side) × (side)
- Area of a parallelogram = base × corresponding altitude
- Area of a triangle = 1/2 × base × corresponding altitude
- Area of a rhombus = 1/2 × product of its diagonals
- Area of a trapezium = 1/2 × (sum of the two parallel sides) × distance between them
- Circumference of a circle = 2 × π × radius
- Area of a circle = π × (radius) × (radius)
- Area of a sector = angle/360 × π × (radius) × (radius)
- Length of an arc = angle/360 × 2π × (radius)
- Perimeter of a sector = angle/360 × 2π × (radius) + 2(radius)
- Area of segment = Area of sector – area of triangle
- All the mathematical ideas have emerged out of daily life experiences. The first ever need of human being was counting objects. This gave rise to the idea of numbers. When the man learn to grow crops, following types of problems had to be handled:
Fencing or constructing some kind of a boundary around the field, where the crops were to be grown.
- Allotting lands of different sizes for growing different crops.
- Making suitable places for storing different products grown under different crops.
- These problems led to the need of measurement of perimeters (lengths), areas and volumes, which in turn gave rise to a branch of mathematics known as Mensuration. Area related to circle is one of the part of mensuration.