NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths chapter 2 Polynomials all exercises in Hindi and English medium (UP Board and CBSE Board) PDF format to free download updated for new academic session 2021-22. UP Board high school students are now using NCERT Textbooks for their final exams. So, they can download UP Board Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 from this page in PDF format. All the solutions are in Hindi as well as English Medium format. Videos related to each exercises are also given below with complete explanation and examples. Students Download Class 10 NCERT Solutions Apps 2021-2022 for offline use.Download here Bahupad ki prashnavali 2.1, 2.2, 2.2, 2.4. Solutions are available in Hindi and English. Visit to Discussion Forum to ask your doubts and share your knowledge with the other users. For any education help, you can contact us without any hesitation.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths chapter 2
10th Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.1
10th Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.2
10th Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3
10th Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.4
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
10th Maths Chapter 2 Solutions
Class 10 Exercises solutions are solved in both English as well as Hindi medium in order to help all type of students following latest CBSE Syllabus 2021-22. In prashnavali 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 Ganit Solutions, if there is any inconvenient to understand, please inform us, we will short out at our level best.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.1 and 2.2 Solutions in Hindi Video
Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 and 2.4 Solutions in Hindi Video
Class 10 Maths Exercise 2.1 & 2.2 Solutions in Video
Class 10 Maths Exercise 2.3 & 2.4 Solutions in Video
Zeros of Polynomials
The value(s) of the variable for which the value of a polynomial in one variable is zero is (are) called zero(s) of the polynomial. To verify the relationship between the zeroes and coefficients of a given quadratic polynomial, we can find the zeroes of p(x) by factorisation. By taking sum and product of these zeros, we can verify the following results.
Historical Facts about Polynomials
- An elegant way of dividing a polynomial by a liner polynomial was introduced by Paolo Ruffin in 1809. His method is known as Synthetic division, which facilitates the division of a polynomial by a linear polynomial or binomial of the form x – a with the help of the coefficients involved.
- Determining the zeros of polynomials, or finding roots of algebraic equations is among the oldest problems in mathematics. The modern way, we use today only developed beginning in the 15th century. Before that, linear equations were written out in words.
What is the History of the mathematical notations?
1. The use of the equal to (=) sign is in Robert Recorde’s book (The Whetstone of Witte in 1557). Plus sign (+) the sign of addition, minus sign (−) the sign of subtraction and the use of an alphabet for an unknown variable in Michael Stifel’s book (Arithemetica integra in 1544).
2. René Descartes, in 1637, introduced the concept of plotting the graph of a polynomial equation. Just because of him, the popularity of use of letters of the alphabet to denote constants and letters from the end of the alphabet (x, y, z, etc.) to denote variables (like 2x, 3y, 7z, etc.) in the general formula for a polynomial in one variable.
What are the important terms of 10th Maths Chapter 2 Polynomials?
What do you understand by a Polynomial as per Class 10 Maths Chapter 2?
An algebraic expression, in which variable(s) does (do) not occur in the denominator, exponents of variable(s) are whole numbers and numerical coefficients of various terms are real numbers, is called a polynomial.
In other words,
1. No term of a polynomial has a variable in the denominator;
2. In each term of a polynomial, the exponents of the variable(s) are non-negative integers and
3. Numerical coefficient of each term is a real number.
The terms of a polynomial, having the same variable(s) and the same exponents of the variable(s), are called like terms. A polynomial of degree 2 is called a quadratic polynomial. The degree of a non-zero constant polynomial is taken as zero. When all the coefficients of variable(s) in the terms of a polynomial are zeros, the polynomial is called a zero polynomial. The degree of a zero polynomial is not defined.
Do you know what is a monomial?
An algebraic expression or a polynomial, consisting of only one term, is called a monomial.
Which type of polynomial is called a binomial?
An algebraic expression or a polynomial, consisting of only two terms, is called a binomial.
Which type of algebraic expression is known as trinomial?
An algebraic expression or a polynomial, consisting of only three terms, is called a trinomial.