NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.1, 11.2, 11.3 & Miscellaneous exercises of Three dimensional geometry (3D) in PDF form to free download. NCERT solutions, Sample question papers, Assignments, test papers based on different difficulty levels, latest CBSE syllabus for the current academic year 2018-2019.
Table of Contents
- 1 NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 11
- 1.1 Class 12 Maths Solutions – Three Dimensional Geometry (3D)
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 11
Class 12 Maths Solutions – Three Dimensional Geometry (3D)
NCERT Chapter to study online and answers given in the end of ncert books.
These books are very good for revision and more practice. These book are also confined to NCERT Syllabus.
Assignments for practice
Level 1 Test 1
Level 2 Test 1
Previous Years Important Questions
- Find the Cartesian and Vector equations of the line which passes through the point (-2, 4, -5) and parallel to the line given by (x+3)/3 = (y-4)/5 = (8-z)/-6. [CBSE Sample Paper 2017]
- If the vectors p = ai + j + k, q = i + bj + k and r = i + j + ck are co-planar, then for a, b, c ≠ 1, show that 1/(1-a) + 1/(1-b) + 1/(1-c) = 1. [CBSE Sample Paper 2017]
- A plane meets the coordinate axes in A, B and C such that the centroid of triangle ABC is the point (α, β, γ). Show that the equation of the plane is x/α + y/β + z/γ = 3. [CBSE Sample Paper 2017]
- Define skew lines. Using only vector approach, find the shortest distance between the following two skew lines: r = (8 + 3m)i – (9 + 16m)j + (10 + 7m)k and r = 15i + 29j + 5k + n(3i + 8j – 5k). [CBSE Sample Paper 2017]
- Find the vector equation of the line passing through the point A(1, 2, –1) and parallel to the line 5x – 25 = 14 – 7y = 35z. [Delhi 2017]
- Find the vector and Cartesian equations of a line passing through (1, 2, –4) and perpendicular to the two lines (x – 8)/3 = (y + 19)/-16 = (z – 10)/7 and (x – 15)/3 = (y – 29)/8 = (z – 5)/-5. [Delhi 2017]
- Find the vector equation of a plane which is at a distance of 5 units from the origin and its normal vector is 2i – 3j + 6k. [Delhi 2016]
- Show that the vectors a, b, and c are co-planar if a + b + c and c + a are co-planar. [Delhi 2016]
- Find the coordinate of the point P where the line through A(3, – 4, –5) and B (2, –3, 1) crosses the plane passing through three points L(2, 2, 1), M(3, 0, 1) and N(4, –1, 0). Also, find the ratio in which P divides the line segment AB. [Delhi 2016]
- Find the equation of the plane through the line of intersection of the planes x + y + z = 1 and 2x + 3y + 4z = 5 which is perpendicular to the plane x – y + z = 0. Then find the distance of plane thus obtained from the point A(1, 3, 6). [Delhi 2015C]