CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time (अध्याय 13 गति एवं समय) free PDF download or View online without downloading. Download NCERT Solutions for other subjects for 2019 – 20.
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13
Motion and Time : Question – Answers
- View Online Chapter 13 Answers
- Download Chapter 13 Answers
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 13
- Download Exemplar Book Chapter 13
- Download Answers Chapter 13
7 Science Chapter 13: Motion and Time
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time is given below to use online. Download links are given at the Top of the page. Visit to Class 7 Science main page.
Important Questions with Answers
- Boojho walks to his school which is at a distance of 3 km from his home in 30 minutes. On reaching he finds that the school is closed and comes back by a bicycle with his friend and reaches home in 20 minutes. His average speed in km/h is
- Which of the following cannot be used for measurement of time?
(a) A leaking tap.
(b) Simple pendulum.
(c) Shadow of an object during the day.
(d) Blinking of eyes.
- A bus travels 54 km in 90 minutes. The speed of the bus is
(a) 0.6 m/s
(b) 10 m/s
(c) 5.4 m/s
(d) 3.6 m/s
- The correct symbol to represent the speed of an object is
(a) 5 m/s
(b) 5 mp
(c) 5 m/s-1
(d) 5 s/m
- Plot a distance-time graph of the tip of the second hand of a clock by selecting 4 points on x-axis and y-axis respectively. The circumference of the circle traced by the second hand is 64 cm.
- The average age of children of Class VII is 12 years and 3 months. Express this age in seconds.
- Paheli and Boojho have to cover different distances to reach their school but they take the same time to reach the school. What can you say about their speed?
- 1 (b)
- 2 (d)
- 3 (b)
- 4 (a)
- 5. Do yourself.
- 6. 12 years 3 months = 12 × 365 + 3 × 30 = 4470 days = 4470 × 24 × 60 × 60 s = 386208000 s
- 7. Their speed will not be same.