CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time (अध्याय 13 गति एवं समय) free PDF download or View in Video Format or View online without downloading. Download Apps and NCERT Solutions for other subjects for 2019 – 20.
|Chapter 13:||Motion and Time|
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13
Motion and Time : Question – Answers
- View Online Chapter 13 Answers
- View in Video Format
- Download Chapter 13 Answers
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 13
- Download Exemplar Book Chapter 13
- Download Answers Chapter 13
7 Science Chapter 13: Motion and Time
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time is given below to use online or View in Video Format. Download links are given at the Top of the page. Visit to Class 7 Science main page.
7 Science Chapter 13 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 7 Science Chapter 13 explanation with question answers in video format with complete description. Download 7th Class App for offline use.
Important Questions with Answers
- Boojho walks to his school which is at a distance of 3 km from his home in 30 minutes. On reaching he finds that the school is closed and comes back by a bicycle with his friend and reaches home in 20 minutes. His average speed in km/h is
- Which of the following cannot be used for measurement of time?
(a) A leaking tap.
(b) Simple pendulum.
(c) Shadow of an object during the day.
(d) Blinking of eyes.
- A bus travels 54 km in 90 minutes. The speed of the bus is
(a) 0.6 m/s
(b) 10 m/s
(c) 5.4 m/s
(d) 3.6 m/s
- The correct symbol to represent the speed of an object is
(a) 5 m/s
(b) 5 mp
(c) 5 m/s-1
(d) 5 s/m
- Plot a distance-time graph of the tip of the second hand of a clock by selecting 4 points on x-axis and y-axis respectively. The circumference of the circle traced by the second hand is 64 cm.
- The average age of children of Class VII is 12 years and 3 months. Express this age in seconds.
- Paheli and Boojho have to cover different distances to reach their school but they take the same time to reach the school. What can you say about their speed?
- 1 (b)
- 2 (d)
- 3 (b)
- 4 (a)
- 5. Do yourself.
- 6. 12 years 3 months = 12 × 365 + 3 × 30 = 4470 days = 4470 × 24 × 60 × 60 s = 386208000 s
- 7. Their speed will not be same.