CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 16 Water: A Precious Resource (अध्याय 16 जल: हमारी जीवन रेखा) free to PDF download as well as View online as per your wish. Download NCERT Solutions for other subjects for new academic session 2019 – 20.
Table of Contents
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 16
Water: A Precious Resource : Question – Answers
- View Online Chapter 16 Answers
- Download Chapter 16 Answers
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 16
- Download Exemplar Book Chapter 16
- Download Answers Chapter 16
7 Science Chapter 16: Water: A Precious Resource
Important Questions with Answers
- On which of the following day is World Water Day observed?
(a) 22 March
(b) 14 November
(c) 2 October
(d) 21 December
- “Every Drop Counts” is a slogan related to
(a) counting of drops of any liquid.
(b) counting of water drops.
(c) importance of water.
(d) importance of counting.
- Which of the following does not show water shortage?
(a) Taps running dry.
(b) Long queues for getting water.
(c) Marches and protests for demand of water.
(d) A family gets three buckets of water per person per day.
- Which of the following inhibits the seepage of rainwater into ground?
(a) A pukka floor
(c) Grass lawn
(d) Forest land
- Seas and oceans are full of water on earth. However, a very small percentage of water present on earth is available for us. This percentage is roughly
- Which of the following is a way to use water economically?
(a) Construction of bawris
(b) Rainwater harvesting
(c) Drip irrigation
- The amount of water recommended by the United Nations for drinking, washing, cooking and maintaining proper hygiene per person per day is a minimum of
(a) 5 litres
(b) 15 litres
(c) 30 litres
(d) 50 litres
- A man digging the ground near a water body found that the soil was moist. As he kept digging deeper and deeper he reached a level where all the spaces between particles of soil and gaps between rocks were filled with water. The upper limit of this layer is called
(a) water level.
(b) water table.
(c) ground water.
(d) water limit.
- Water cycle does not involve which of the following?
(c) Formation of clouds
(d) Rainwater harvesting
- Which of the following are not the liquid forms of water?
(i) Snow (ii) Lake water (iii) River water (iv) Water vapour (v) Ice
Choose the correct combination from the options below.
(a) (i), (iv) and (v)
(b) (i) and (ii)
(c) (ii) and (iii)
(d) (iv) only
- 1 (a)
- 2 (c)
- 3 (d)
- 4 (a)
- 5 (a)
- 6 (c)
- 7 (d)
- 8 (b)
- 9 (d)
- 10 (a)