NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 7
6 Science Chapter 7: Getting to Know Plants
- View Online Chapter 7 Answers
- View Online अध्याय 7 के प्रश्न उत्तर
- NCERT Solutions Chapter 7
- NCERT Book Chapter 7
- Exemplar Book Chapter 7
- Answers Chapter 7
- NCERT Books for Class 6 English Medium (All Subjects)
- NCERT Books for Class 6 Hindi Medium (All Subjects)
6 Science Chapter 7 Exercises Question Answers
6 विज्ञान अध्याय 7 अभ्यास के प्रश्न उत्तर
Important Questions with Answers
- Which of the following terms constitute the female part of the flower.
(a) sepals, petal and stamen
(b) stigma, style and ovary
(c) ovary, stamen and stigma
(d) ovary, style and stamen
- Which of the following combination of features would you observe in grass?
(a) Parallel venation and fibrous root
(b) Parallel venation and tap root
(c) Reticulate venation and fibrous root
(d) Reticulate venation and tap root
- Which of the following is not the primary function of stem?
(a) Conduction of water
(c) Formation of branches
(d) Bears flowers and fruits
- Read the following sentences about photosynthesis:
(i) Sunlight, carbon dioxide, chlorophyll and water are necessary.
(ii) Oxygen is absorbed.
(iii) Leaves carry out photosynthesis.
(iv) Proteins are made during photosynthesis.
Choose the correct pair of sentences that are true to photosynthesis
(a) (iii) and (iv) (b) (i) and (iii)
(c) (ii) and (iv) (d) (i) and (iv)
- Which of the following is the correct match between the characteristics of stem and the category of plant?
(a) weak stem which cannot stand upright: Creeper
(b) green tender stem : Shrub
(c) thick, hard stem with branching near : Tree the base
(d) thick, hard stem with branches high : Herb on the plant
- Which of the following is not a correct match?
(a) Petiole: attaches leaf to stem
(b) Lamina: green flat part of leaf
(c) Margin: gives shape to the leaf
(d) Veins: transpiration
1 (b), 2 (a), 3 (b), 4 (b), 5 (a), 6 (d).