NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 Circles download in PDF format free in Hindi Medium and English Medium updated for new academic session 2021-22 based on latest NCERT Books 2021-2022.NCERT Solutions and Offline Apps are free to use or View in Video Format for all the students (CBSE, UP Board and other board) using NCERT Books 2021-22 as a course book. NCERT Solutions and Offline Apps are updated for the new academic session 2021-22.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 PDF
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 Circles in Hindi as well as English Medium free to use for CBSE, UP Board, MP Board and all other boards who are using NCERT Textbooks 2021-22. Visit to Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 main page for other exercises whether download or online study.
Class 10 Maths Exercise 10.2 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 10 Maths Chatper 10 Exercise 10.2 Solutions in Videos
About 10 Maths Exercise 10.2
Most of the questions in Exercise 10.2 are based on Tangent ⊥ Radius and then solve it by Pythagoras Theorem. Question no. 8 and 9 are based on “Tangents drawn from same external points are equal”. Question no. 11 is same as question 8, only one or two more steps are required. Question no. 13 is based on question no. 9. Question no. 12 is the most important question as it is asked in CBSE board exams several times.
Questions for Practice on Circles
1. The length of the tangent to a circle from a point P, which is 25 cm away from the centre, is 24 cm. What is the radius of the circle.
2. If two tangents inclined at an angle 60° are drawn to a circle of radius 3 cm, then find the length of each tangent.
3. If radii of two concentric circles are 4 cm and 5 cm, then find the length of each chord of one circle which is tangent to the other circle.
4. The length of tangent to a circle of radius 2.5 cm from an external point P is 6 cm. Find the distance of P from the nearest point of the circle.
5. TP and TQ are the tangents from the external point T of a circle with centre O. If angle OPQ = 30° then find the measure of angle TQP.
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum and download CBSE NCERT Books for offline use.