NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 14
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 14 Statistics Exercise 14.1, Exercise 14.2, Exercise 14.3 and Exercise 14.4 English medium and Prashnavali 14.1, Prashnavali 14.2, Prashnavali 14.3 and Prashnavali 14.4 in Hindi Medium updated for new academic session 2021-2022. UP Board students also can download UP Board Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 14 all exercise. Solutions are available in Hindi and English Medium digital contents with videos related to all exercises. All the NCERT Textbook Solutions and NCERT Solutions Online Offline Apps 2021-22 are updated for academic session 2021-22.Contents on Tiwari Academy is free to use without any formal or hidden conditions. View Solutions in Video Format for UP Board, Mp Board and CBSE Board. These are also available to download in PDF file format. We are here to help you. Students can contact us for help without any hesitation. We will help as soon as possible. We always try to help at our level best.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 14
10th Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.1 Solutions
10th Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.2 Solutions
10th Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.3 Solutions
10th Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.4 Solutions
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
Class 10 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.1 Solution in Hindi Medium
10th Maths Chapter 14 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 14 Statistics all exercises in English and Hindi Medium are given for 2021-22. Solutions can be viewed in Video Format or Hindi Medium Solutions format. Visit to Class 10 Maths Solutions to see the solutions of other chapters. Important questions and CBSE board exam questions, practice papers with answers and solutions are available to download as well as study online.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.1 Solution in Video
Class 10 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.2 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 10 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.2 Solution in Video
Class 10 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.3 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 10 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.3 Solution in Video
Class 10 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.4 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 10 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.4 Solution in Video
The modern society is essentially data oriented. These data may relate to population, mortality rate and literacy rate, run rates of batsman in cricket, rainfall of different cities and countries, temperatures of different towns and expenditures in various organisations and so on. It is, therefore, essential to know to represent ‘meaningful’ information from such data. This extraction of useful or meaningful information is studied in the branch of mathematics called statistics.
About Statistics Class 10 Maths
In the chapter Statistics, the students will be introduced to cumulative frequency tables, graphical representations of data in the form of bar charts (graphs), histograms and frequency polygons. Sometimes, we are required to describe the data arithmetically, like describing mean age of a class of students, mean height of a group of students, median score or model shoe size of a group. In lesson on statistics, students will be introduced to three measures of central tendency i.e., mean, median, mode of ungrouped data and mean of grouped data.
- Karl Pearson, British statistician, is a leading founder of modern field of statistics. He established the discipline of mathematical statistics. The term STANDARD DEVIATION was first used by Karl Pearson in 1894 as a replacement of term MEAN ERROR used by Carl Gauss.
- In 1812, Pierre de Laplace established many fundamental result in statistics.
- Sharadchandra Shankar Shrikhande (born on October 19, 1917) is an Indian mathematician with distinguished and well recognized achievements in combinatorial mathematics. He is notable for his breakthrough work along with R.C. Bose and E. T. Parker in their disproof of the famous conjecture made by Leonhard Euler dated 1782 that there do not exist two mutually orthogonal Latin squares of order 4n + 2 for every n. Shrikhande’s specialty was combinatorics and statistical designs. Shrikhande graph is used in statistical designs.
- According to H.G. Wells, statistical thinking will one day be as necessary for efficient citizenship, as the ability to read and write.
How many exercises are there in class 10 Maths chapter 14 statistics?
There are four exercises in class 10 Maths chapter 14 (statistics).
In the first exercise (Ex 14.1), there are nine questions.
In the second exercise (Ex 14.2), there are in all six questions.
In the third exercise (Ex 14.3), there are in all seven questions.
In the fourth exercise (Ex 14.4), there are only three questions.
So, there are in all 25 questions in class 10 Maths chapter 14 (statistics).
There are only nine examples in class 10 Maths chapter 14 statistics.
Examples 1, 2, 3 are based on Ex 14.1.
Examples 4, 5, 6 are based on Ex 14.2.
Examples 7, 8 are based on Ex 14.3.
Example 9 is based on Ex 14.4.
What is the relationship between the central tendencies in 10th Maths Chapter 14?
Empirical relationship between the three measures of central tendency is 3 Median = Mode + 2 Mean.
What are the main topics in chapter 14 statistics of class 10 Maths?
In chapter 14, statistics of class 10 math, students will study
1. How to find Mean of Grouped Data.
2. How to find Mode of Grouped Data.
3. How to find Median of Grouped Data.
4. Graphical Representation of Cumulative Frequency Distribution.
Is chapter 14 statistics of class 10th Maths easy?
Yes, Chapter 14 (statistics) of class 10th mathematics is easy. But calculations of some questions of this chapter are a little lengthy. Also, Chapter 14 of class 10th mathematics is easy or not depends on students. Some students find it difficult, some find it easy, and some find it in the middle of easy and difficult.