Class 3 English Grammar Chapter 4 Statements and their types based on latest CBSE Syllabus 2023-24 free to use online or download in PDF. Class 3 Grammar is now available in updated format for the students studying in session 2023-24. English Grammar for Grade 3 students is available in Tiwari Academy app also. Download this app free from App Store and Play Store.
Class 3 English Grammar Chapter 4 Statements
|Class: 3||English Grammar|
|Chapter: 4||Statements and Their Types|
Positive and Negative Statements.
|I am happy.||I am not happy.|
|I am a student.||I am not a student.|
|He is a good boy.||He is not a good boy.|
|They are playing.||They are not playing.|
|She is dancing.||She is not dancing.|
|Ramu was a poor man.||Ramu was not a poor man.|
Note: A negative sentence is made by using negative words, such as no or not.
Compare these Sentences:
|Positive Statements||Negative Statements|
|I have some money.||I have no money.|
|She has a pen.||She has no pen.|
|We have a holiday.||We have no holiday.|
|My brother had a job.||My brother had no job.|
|My aunt has two children.||My aunt has no children.|
Change the following sentences into negative sentences.
- 1. I was ill.
- 2. I am a teacher.
- 3. I will go to school.
- 4. Harish is a tall boy.
- 5. Ravi is telling a lie.
- 6. Henry has a few pets at home.
- 7. My grandmother had a diamond ring.
- 8. This flower has fragrance.
- 9. India is winning the match.
- 10. The girls were dancing beautifully.
- 1. was I ill?
- 2. Am I a teacher?
- 3. Will I go to school?
- 4. Is Harish a tall boy?
- 5. Is Ravi telling a lie?
- 6. Has Henry a few pets at home?
- 7. Had my grandmother a diamond ring?
- 8. Has this flower fragrance.
- 9. Is India winning the match.
- 10. Were the girls dancing beautifully.