Table of Contents
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science PDF
NCERT exemplar problems books are very good to check your knowledge and make better your concepts. You are free to download these exemplar books and their answers is also given in the same section.
- Chapter 1: Nutrition in Plants
- Chapter 2: Nutrition in Animals
- Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4: Heat
- Chapter 5: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 6: Physical and Chemical Changes
- Chapter 7: Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals of Climate
- Chapter 8: Winds, Storms and Cyclones
- Chapter 9: Soil
- Chapter 10: Respiration in Organisms
- Chapter 11: Transportation in Animals and Plants
- Chapter 12: Reproduction in Plants
- Chapter 13: Motion and Time
- Chapter 14: Electric Current and its Effects
- Chapter 15: Light
- Chapter 16: Water: A Precious Resource
- Chapter 17: Forests: Our Lifeline
- Chapter 18: Wastewater Story
Important questions from popular books, Vedic Maths, assignments, test papers, notes and online study material and may other things will be made available time to time. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. We will make changes according to your suggestions.
Assignments related to Class 7 Science will be uploaded in the current academic session and the हिंदी मीडियम में सभी प्रश्न उत्तर शिक्षा सत्र – २०१९-२०२० के लिए उपलब्ध होगा, एक – एक अध्याय के उत्तर अपलोड किये जाएंगे और उसके बाद कक्षा ७ के लिए पाठ पर आधारित Assignments और प्रश्न पत्र अपलोड किए जाएँगे ताकि प्रत्येक पाठ का पूरी तरह से अभ्यास किया जा सके.
Important questions based on each chapter will also be uploaded at the end of page containing solutions. MCQ with answers are already given at the end of each chapter for the better practice of the chapter and concepts.
Table of Contents
जीवों को खाद्य की आवश्यकता क्यों होती है?
What are villi? What is their location and function?
The villi increase the surface area for absorption of the digested food. Each villus has a network of thin and small blood vessels close to its surface. The surface of the villi absorbs the digested food materials.