NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science PDF for 2018 – 2019 CBSE Exams in Hindi Medium and English Medium is available to download. NCERT Solutions and exemplar problems are important books issued by CBSE. In the same section assignments, Previous years questions with solutions are also given. Important questions according to the latest NCERT Syllabus from popular books Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur, S Chand, Pradeep’ fundamental book, Together with Science, U – Like and other important books will be included in the assignments. NCERT Books Solutions for UP Board are also given. If you need answers of questions related to any chapter, please upload through FORUM, we will provide solutions with in 48 hours.
NCERT Solutions Class 9 Science PDF
Chapter 1: Matter in Our Surroundings / हमारे आस – पास के पदार्थ
Chapter 2: Is Matter Around Us Pure? / क्या हमारे आस – पास के पदार्थ शुद्ध हैं?
Chapter 3: Atoms and Molecules / परमाणु एवं अणु
Chapter 4: Structure of Atom / परमाणु की संरचना
Chapter 5: The Fundamental Unit of Life / जीवन की मौलिक इकाई
Chapter 6: Tissues / ऊत्तक
Chapter 7: Diversity in Living Organisms / जीवों में विविधता
Chapter 8: Motion / गति
Chapter 9: Force and Laws of Motion / बल तथा गति के नियम
Chapter 10: Gravitation / गुरुत्वाकर्षण
Chapter 11: Work and Energy / कार्य तथा ऊर्जा
Chapter 12: Sound / ध्वनि
Chapter 13: Why do We Fall ill / हम बीमार क्यों होते हैं
Chapter 14: Natural Resources / प्राकृतिक संपदा
Chapter 15: Improvement in Food Resources / खाद्य संसाधनों में सुधार
- MCQ practice questions from Practical -1 English Medium
- MCQ practice questions from Practical -2 English Medium
- MCQ practice questions from Practical -1 Hindi Medium
- MCQ practice questions from Practical -2 Hindi Medium
- NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths (English & Hindi Medium)
- NCERT Solutions for class 9 Hindi
- NCERT Solutions for class 9 Social Science
- NCERT Books for Class 9 All Subjects
Main point to be remembered
- Matter is made up of particles
- The particles of matter are very small-they are small beyond our imagination
- Particles of matter have space between them
- Particles of matter move continuously in liquids and gases.
- Matter exists in three states i.e., solid, liquid and gas
- The force of attraction between the particles are maximum in solids, intermediate in liquids and minimum in gases.
- The particles are arranged orderly in the case of solids while particles move randomly in gasses.
- Diffusion is possible only when particles of matter move continously.
- Rate of diffusion of gases is higher than that of liquids (or) solids.
- The states of matter are not permanent. The state of matter can be changed by changing temperature or pressure.
- Evoparation is a surface phenomenon because particles from the surface gain enough energy to overcome the forces of attraction present in the liquid and change into the vapour state.
- Boiling is a bulk phenomenon because particles of the entire liquid change into vapour state.
- Changes in temperature, surface area and wind speed effect rates of evaporation.
- Humidity is the amount of water vapour present in air.