CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 12 Reproduction in Plants (अध्याय 12 पादप में जनन) free PDF download or View in Video Format or View online without downloading. Download NCERT Solutions as well as CBSE Apps for other subjects updated for new academic session 2019 – 20.
|Chapter 12:||Reproduction in Plants|
Table of Contents
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 12
Reproduction in Plants: Question – Answers
- View Online Chapter 12 Answers
- View in Video Format
- Download Chapter 12 Answers
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 12
- Download Exemplar Book Chapter 12
- Download Answers Chapter 12
7 Science Chapter 12: Reproduction in Plants
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 12 Reproduction in Plants is given below to use online or View in Video Format. Download links are given at the Top of the page. Visit to Class 7 Science main page.
7 Science Chapter 12 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 7 Science Chapter 12 explanation with question answers in video format with complete description. Download 7th Class App for offline use.
Important Questions with Answers
- Pollination refers to the
(a) transfer of pollen from anther to ovary.
(b) transfer of male gametes from anther to stigma.
(c) transfer of pollen from anther to stigma.
(d) transfer of pollen from anther to ovule.
- Which of the following parts of a plant take part in sexual reproduction?
(i) Flower (ii) Seed (iii) Fruit (iv) Branch
Choose the correct answer from below.
(a) (i) and (ii)
(b) (i), (ii) and (iii)
(c) (iii) and (iv)
(d) (ii), (iii) and (iv)
- The ovaries of different flowers may contain
(a) only one ovule
(b) many ovules
(c) one to many ovules
(d) only two ovules
- Lila observed that a pond with clear water was covered up with a green algae within a week. By which method of reproduction did the algae spread so rapidly?
(b) Sexual reproduction
- The ‘eye’ of the potato plant is what
(a) the root is to any plant.
(b) the bud is to a flower.
(c) the bud is to Bryophyllum leaf.
(d) the anther is to stamen.
- Which of the following statements is/are true for sexual reproduction in plants?
(i) Plants are obtained from seeds. (ii) Two plants are always essential.
(iii) Fertilisation can occur only after pollination. (iv) Only insects are agents of pollination.
Choose from the options given below.
(a) (i) and (iii)
(b) (i) only
(c) (ii) and (iii)
(d) (i) and (iv)
- Seeds of drumstick and maple are carried to long distances by wind because they possess
(a) winged seeds
(b) large and hairy seeds
(c) long and ridged fruits
(d) spiny seeds
- When you keep food items like bread and fruits outside for a long time especially during the rainy season, you will observe a cottony growth on them.
(a) What is this growth called? (b) How does the growth take place?
- 1 (c)
- 2 (b)
- 3 (c)
- 4 (c)
- 5 (c)
- 6 (a)
- 7 (a)
- 8. (a) It is bread mould, a fungus. (b) They develop from spores.