NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.1 or Exercise 2.2 or Exercise 2.3 of Whole Numbers in English Medium or प्रश्नावली 2.1 or प्रश्नावली 2.2 or प्रश्नावली 2.3 in हिंदी मीडियम free in PDF form updated for the new academic session 2019-2020 based on new NCERT Books. All the solutions given below can be access as a PDF file to use it offline. The Study online option is also given to use it without download.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 2
Class 6 Maths Chapter 2 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 2
- 6 Maths Exercise 2.1 Solutions
- 6 Maths Exercise 2.2 Solutions
- 6 Maths Exercise 2.3 Solutions
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 2.1 के हल
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 2.2 के हल
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 2.3 के हल
- NCERT Books for Class 6
- NCERT Books for All Classes
6 Maths Exercise 2.1
Download 6 Maths Exercise 2.1 in PDF Form
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 2.1 के हल
6 Maths Exercise 2.2
Download 6 Maths Exercise 2.2 in PDF Form
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 2.2 के हल
6 Maths Exercise 2.3
Download 6 Maths Exercise 2.3 in PDF Form
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 2.3 के हल
Visit to Top of the page
We are working for Hindi Medium Solutions section of Class 6 Maths. Very soon it will be available for all the students using Hindi Medium NCERT Books. We always make changes according to your suggestions to benefit you.
About 6 Maths Chapter 2
In 6 Maths Chapter 2 Whole Numbers (The natural numbers along with zero form the collection of whole numbers.), we will study about the properties of whole numbers using predecessor and successor of the given numbers. More to know:
- All natural numbers also whole numbers.
- All whole numbers, except 0, are also natural numbers.
- Zero is the smallest whole number.
- We can’t find the greatest whole number.
Properties of Whole numbers:
- Whole numbers are closed under addition and also under multiplication.
- Whole numbers are not closed under subtraction and under division.
- Division of a whole number by 0 is not defined.
- Addition and multiplication are commutative for whole numbers.
During the representation of a number on number line, addition corresponds to moving to the right on the number line, whereas multiplication corresponds to making jumps of equal distance starting from zero.
If someone feeling any difficulty in getting all the contents, please inform us. We will try to rectify the error as soon as possible to provide the contents in comfortable way.