NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals Exercise 8.1 and Exercise 8.2 – चतुर्भुज की प्रश्नावली 8.1 and प्रश्नावली 8.2 in free PDF download in Hindi Medium and English Medium for all the students following NCERT Books for the academic session 2018-19. NCERT Solutions for all other subjects are also available in downloadable form. Just for the student’s convenience, we have not put any option for LOGIN or PASSWORD. We want to help you as much as possible.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 8
Class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals Solutions
Hindi Medium & English Medium Solutions
- Class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.1 Solutions
- Class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.2 Solutions
- NCERT Books for Class 9 All Subjects
- NCERT Exemplar Problems Solutions
- Study Material for 2018-2019 – English Medium
- Study Material for 2018-2019 – Hindi Medium
Class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.1 Solutions in English
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.1 sols in English medium for CBSE, UP Board, Uttarakhand, Bihar and Gujrat board, wherever the NCERT Books are prescribed as a course book. See here Exercise 8.2 and Hindi Medium for the students using books in Hindi.
Class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.2 Solutions in English
9 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.1 Solutions in Hindi
9 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.2 Solutions in Hindi
NCERT Books Solutions for Class 9 Ganit PRASHNAVALI 8.2 in Hindi free to use offline as well as online. Visit here for चतुर्भुज की प्रश्नावली 8.1 and for solutions in English click here English Medium.
Important Theorems and Rules on Quadrilaterals
- Sum of the all angles of a quadrilateral is 360.
- A quadrilateral in which one pair of opposite sides are parallel, is called trapezium.
- A quadrilateral in which both pairs of opposite sides are parallel, is called parallelogram.
- A parallelogram in which one of its angle is right angle, is called a rectangle.
- A parallelogram in which all side are equal, is called rhombus.
- A rectangle with all sides equal, is a square.
- Diagonals of parallelogram divides it into two congruent triangles.
- In a parallelogram
- Opposite sides are equal
- Opposite angles are equal
- Diagonals bisect each other.
- The diagonals of following quadrilateral bisect each other:
- The line segment joining the mid-points of two sides of a triangle is parallel to the third side and is half of it.
- A line drawn through the mid-point of a side of a triangle parallel to another side bisects the third side.
The quadrilateral formed by joining the mid-points of the sides of a quadrilateral, taken in order, is a parallelogram.