NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Polynomials PDF in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format free solutions to download or online contents to use. Class 10 Maths Solutions are updated on the basis of new Curriculum of CBSE for CBSE students as well as UP Board students using NCERT Books. Download (Exercise 2.3) here in PDF format to use it offline or use online given below.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3
Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Solutions in English
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Polynomials English medium to download or go through online to use. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 for other exercises whether download or online study. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 2.3 in video format with complete description.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Solutions in Hindi
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Polynomials Hindi Medium solutions. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 to download other exercises or use it as it is online. Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
Important Questions – Polynomials
- What real number should be subtracted from the polynomial 3x³ + 10x² – 14x + 9, so that the polynomial 3x – 2 divides it exactly? [Answer: 5]
- If α and β are the zeroes of the polynomial x² – 5x + m such that α – β = 1, find m. [Answer: 6]
- If the sum of squares of zeroes of the polynomial x² – 8x + k is 40, find the value of k. [Answer: 12]
- Write a quadratic polynomial, the sum of whose zeroes is – 3 and their product is also – 3.
- If α and β are zeroes of the polynomial t2 – t – 4, form a quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are 1/α and 1/β. [Answer: 4t² + t – 1]
Questions for Practice
- A person distributes k books to some needy students. If k is a zero of the polynomial x² – 100x – 20000, then find the number of books distributed. [Answer: 200]
- If (k + y) is a factor of each of the polynomials y² + 2y – 15 and y³ + a, find values of k and a. [Answer: k = 3, – 5 and a = 27, – 125]
- If x^4 + 2x³ + 8x² + 12x + 18 is divided by (x² + 5), remainder comes out to be (px + q), find values of q and q. [Answer: p = 2, q = 3]
- –5 is one of the zeroes of 2x² + px – 15, zeroes of p(x² + x) + k are equal to each other. Find the value of k. [Answer: 7/4]
- If two zeroes of x^4 – 6x³ – 26x² + 138 x – 35 are (2 ± √3), find other zeroes. [Answer: -5, 7]
- Find the value of k such that 3x² + 2kx + x – k – 5 has the sum of zeroes as half of their product. [Answer: 1]
- If α and β are zeroes of x² – x – 2, find a polynomial whose zeroes are (2α + 1) and (2β + 1). [Answer: x² – 4x – 5]
- Find values of a and b so that x^4 + x³ + 8x² + ax + b is divisible by x² + 1. [Answer: a = 1, b = 7]
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Exercise 2.1
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Exercise 2.2
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Exercise 2.4