NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4 in Hindi and English Medium.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Exercise 13.4 in Hindi and English Medium
Ex. 13.4 Class x Surface Areas and Volumes (mensuration) in Hindi Medium for Hindi Medium students and English Medium for the students using books in English Medium free. All NCERT Solutions 2022-2023 and Online as well as Offline Apps are updated for the academic session 2022-2023 for CBSE MP Board, UP Board – High School, CBSE and all other boards who are following CBSE Syllabus 2022-2023.
|Chapter: 13||Surface Areas and Volumes|
|Contents:||Exercise 13.4 Solutions|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
|Content Type:||PDF and Video|
10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4 Surface Areas and Volumes in English as well as Hindi Medium free to download or use online for academic session 2022-23. This exercise contains the questions based on FRUSTUM of cone. Derivation of formula is important to understand frustum and its volume or surface area.
Class 10 Maths Exercise 13.4 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4 Solution in Videos
About 10 Maths Exercise 13.4
In Exercise 13.4, the questions are based on frustum of cone. Question 1, 2 and 3 are ordinary questions and can be solved by simply applying the formula. Question 4 and 5 are tricky one. In Question 5, the concept of Trigonometry is also applied.
Important Questions for Practice
1. Water is flowing at the rate of 2.52 km/hr. through a cylindrical pipe into a cylindrical tank, the radius of whose base is 40 cm. If the increase in the level of water in the tank, in half an hour is 3.15 m, find internal diameter of the pipe.
2. A solid toy is the form of a right circular cylinder with a hemispherical shape at one end and a cone at the other end. Their diameter is 4.2 cm and the heights of the cylindrical and conical portions are 12 cm and 7 cm respectively. Find the volume of the toy.
3. A tent is in the shape of a right circular cylinder up to a height of 3 m and conical above it. The total height of the tent is 13.5 m and radius of base is 14 m. Find the cost of cloth required to make the tent at the rate of ₹80 per sq. m.
Questions from Board Papers
1. The rain water from a roof 22 m × 20 m drains into a cylindrical vessel having diameter of base 2 m and height 3.5 m. If the vessel is just full, find the rainfall in cm.
2. A container, shaped like a right circular cylinder, having diameter 12cm and height 15 cm is full of ice-cream. this ice-cream is to be filled into cones of height 12 cm and diameter 6 cm, having a hemispherical shape on the top. Find the number of such cones which can be filled with ice-cream.
How many good examples are there in exercise 13.4 of class 10th Maths?
Exercise 13.4 (class 10th Maths) contains three examples (examples 12, 13, 14) and five questions. All examples and questions of this exercise are important from the exam point of view. They have an equal chance to come to the board exam.
What are the learning objectives in exercise 13.4 of class 10 mathematics?
In exercise 13.4 of class 10 math, students will learn all about the frustum of a cone. Students will learn how to find the volume of the frustum of the cone, curved surface area of the frustum of the cone, total surface area of the frustum of the cone.
Is exercise 13.4 of class 10th Maths easy?
Exercise 13.4 of class 10th Maths is not easy and not difficult. It lies in the middle of easy and difficult because some examples and questions of this exercise are easy, and some are difficult. However, the difficulty level of anything varies from student to student. So, exercise 13.4 of class 10th Maths is easy or not depends on students also. Some students find it difficult, some find it easy, and some find it in the middle of easy and difficult.
What is ample time to complete exercise 13.4 of 10th Maths?
Students need a maximum of two days to complete exercise 13.4 (chapter 13) of class 10th Maths if they give 2 hours per day to this exercise. This time also depends on student’s speed, efficiency, capability and many other factors.