NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Polynomials in Hindi and English Medium for CBSE 2022-23.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3
10th Maths Ex. 2.3 solution PDF in Hindi Medium and English Medium download in PDF or View in Video Format free all solutions or study online for academic session 2022-2023. MP Board and UP Board students are also using the books same as NCERT textbooks, they also can use UP Board Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 form here. PDF format solutions and Videos solutions are given at the same place. If you don’t want to download these solutions, study online without downloading the contents. Class 10 Maths Solutions of all the chapters given in Offline Apps also which are updated on the basis of new Curriculum 2022-2023 for CBSE students as well as UP Board students who are using NCERT Books 2022-23. Download (Exercise 2.3) in PDF format to use it offline or use online given below.
|Chapter 2:||Exercise 2.3|
|Content:||NCERT Textbook Solutions|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Polynomials English medium as well as Hindi Medium given below to download or use it online free for academic year 2022-23. The videos related to Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 is also given to use free. Visit to discussion forum to share your knowledge or ask your doubts.
Class 10 Maths Exercise 2.3 Solution in Hindi Medium Video
Questions on Polynomials From Board Papers
- What real number should be subtracted from the polynomial 3x³ + 10x² – 14x + 9, so that the polynomial 3x – 2 divides it exactly? [Answer: 5]
- If α and β are the zeroes of the polynomial x² – 5x + m such that α – β = 1, find m. [Answer: 6]
- If the sum of squares of zeroes of the polynomial x² – 8x + k is 40, find the value of k. [Answer: 12]
- Write a quadratic polynomial, the sum of whose zeroes is – 3 and their product is also – 3.
- If α and β are zeroes of the polynomial t2 – t – 4, form a quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are 1/α and 1/β. [Answer: 4t² + t – 1]
Important Questions on Polynomials for Board Papers
- Find the value of k such that 3x² + 2kx + x – k – 5 has the sum of zeroes as half of their product. [Answer: 1]
- If α and β are zeroes of x² – x – 2, find a polynomial whose zeroes are (2α + 1) and (2β + 1). [Answer: x² – 4x – 5]
- Find values of a and b so that x^4 + x³ + 8x² + ax + b is divisible by x² + 1. [Answer: a = 1, b = 7]
Questions for Practice
- A person distributes k books to some needy students. If k is a zero of the polynomial x² – 100x – 20000, then find the number of books distributed. [Answer: 200]
- If (k + y) is a factor of each of the polynomials y² + 2y – 15 and y³ + a, find values of k and a. [Answer: k = 3, – 5 and a = 27, – 125]
- If x^4 + 2x³ + 8x² + 12x + 18 is divided by (x² + 5), remainder comes out to be (px + q), find values of q and q. [Answer: p = 2, q = 3]
- –5 is one of the zeroes of 2x² + px – 15, zeroes of p(x² + x) + k are equal to each other. Find the value of k. [Answer: 7/4]
- If two zeroes of x^4 – 6x³ – 26x² + 138 x – 35 are (2 ± √3), find other zeroes. [Answer: -5, 7]
Important Questions 10th Maths Exercise 2.3
How can we find the zeros of a polynomial degree n?
A polynomial p(x) of degree n, the graph of y = p(x) intersects the x-axis at at most n points. Therefore, a polynomial p(x) of degree n has at most n zeroes.
What will be the factors of a polynomial if zeros are given?
If α and β are the zeroes of the quadratic polynomial p(x) = ax² + bx + c, a ≠ 0, then you know that x – α and x – β are the factors of p(x).
How do we pronounce the symbols α and β?
Symbols α and β are Greek letters pronounced as alpha and beta respectively.
What are the basic rules for polynomial division?
We first arrange the terms of the dividend and the divisor in the decreasing order of their degrees. Arranging the terms in this order is called writing the polynomials in standard form.
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.
How many questions are there in exercise 2.3 of class 10th mathematics chapter 2 Polynomials?
There are in all 5 questions in exercise 2.3 of class 10th mathematics chapter 2 (Polynomials) and all questions are of different type. Q3, 4 and 5 are important questions of this exercise.
How many examples are there in exercise 2.3 Class 10 Math?
4 examples (example 6, 7, 8, 9) are based on exercise 2.3 (chapter 2 Polynomials) of class 10th mathematics. All examples are of different type and example 8, 9 are important. If we compare examples with questions of exercise 2.3 then we can observe that example 9 and question 3 are of same type.
What are the topics in exercise 2.3 of Class 10 Maths?
In exercise 2.3 (chapter 2 Polynomials) of class 10th mathematics students will study the Division Algorithm for Polynomials.
Is exercise 2.3 of 10th Maths difficult?
Exercise 2.3 (chapter 2 Polynomials) of class 10th mathematics is difficult. But difficulty level of anything varies from student to student. So, Exercise 2.3 (chapter 2 Polynomials) of class 10th mathematics is easy or not depends on students also. Some students find it difficult some find it easy or some find it in middle of easy and difficult.