NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.6 (Optional Exercise)* Triangles PDF in Hindi Medium as well as in English Medium updated for new academic session 2022-2023 based on latest NCERT Books 2022-23. NCERT Solutions are available in in Video Format for all the students of CBSE, MP Board, UP Board High School and other boards using CBSE NCERT Solutions and NCERT Books as a course books.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.6
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 6:||Exercise 6.6|
10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.6 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.6 Optional Exercise or Triangles in English Medium downloadable PDF format updated for 2022-23. Questions containing Exercise 6.6 are also asked in examinations as HOTS. Vedic Maths is important tool for mathematical calculations and to make Maths more easier.
Class 10 Maths Exercise 6.6 Solution in Hindi Medium Video
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.6 Solution in Videos
About 10 Maths Optional Exercise 6.6
In Exercise 6.6 (Optional), the questions are based on contents of almost all exercises of Similar Triangles. These questions are based on Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) but still asked in CBSE Exams. Questions of Exercise 6.5 and Exercise 6.4 are help full in solving these questions.
EXTRA QUESTIONS ON SIMILAR TRIANGLES
1. Two poles of height a metres and b metres are p metres apart. Prove that the height of the point of intersection of the lines joining the top of each pole to the foot of the opposite pole is gives by ab/(a + b) metres.
2. In an equilateral triangle ABC, D is a point on side BC such that BD = 1/3 BC. Prove that 9AD² = 7AB².
3. In a trapezium ABCD, AB || DC and DC = 2AB. If EF is drawn parallel to AB cuts AD in F and BC in E such that BE/BC = ¾. Diagonals DB intersects EF at G. Prove that 7 EF = 10 AB.
4. In triangle PQR, PD is perpendicular to QR such that D lies on QR. If PQ = a, PR = b, QD = c and DR = d and a, b, c, d are positive units. Prove that (a + b) (a – b) = (c + d) (c – d).
5. Prove that the ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares of their corresponding sides.
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2022-23 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.
Is there any question in exercise 6.6 of 10th Maths for Board Exams?
Yes, questions can come from exercise 6.6 (chapter 6) of class 10th mathematics in Board exams. This exercise contains very good, interesting, tricky and logical questions.
How much time students need to complete 10th Maths exercise 6.6?
Students need at least 3 days to complete exercise 6.6 of class 10th math. Also this time depends on student’s speed and capability.
Why most students find difficulty in exercise 6.6 of class 10th Maths?
Most students find exercise 6.6 of class 10th math difficult because this exercise contains tricky and logical questions. Questions of this exercise require higher order thinking skills.
What are the important questions of 10th Maths exercise 6.6?
There are 10 questions in exercise 6.6 of class 10th math and almost all the questions are equally important. These questions are little bit difficult as compared to the other exercise’s questions. Some time questions are also asked in CBSE board exams.