NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Coordinate Geometry or Nirdeshank Jyamiti free PDF download in Hindi Medium and English Medium updated for academic session 2022-23 based on latest NCERT books. NCERT Solutions and Offline Apps 2022-23 are applicable for UP Board, MP Board, Uttarakhand, Bihar Board and CBSE Board as well as Boards using Books of NCERT for the evaluation of students knowledge. These Solutions and Apps are updated as per latest CBSE Curriculum 2022-23.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 7:||Exercise 7.3|
10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Coordinate Geometry in Hindi & English Medium free to use with download or online without downloading or View in Video Format. Exercise 7.3 is based on AREA OF TRIANGLE using coordinate geometry. Area is to be taken always positive even though it comes negative during the calculations.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Solution in Videos
Extra Questions on Coordinate Geometry
1. Three consecutive vertices of a parallelogram are (–2, –1), (1, 0) and (4, 3). Find the coordinates of fourth vertex.
2. The line segment joining the points A (2, 1) and B (5,–8) is trisected at the points P and Q such that P is nearer to A. If P also lies on line given by 2x – y + k = 0, find the value of k.
3. Find the ratio in which y-axis divides the line segment joining the points A(5,–6) and B(–1, –4).
4. Find the co-ordinates of a centroid of a triangle whose vertices are (3,–5), (–7,4) and (10,–2).
Questions from Board Papers
1. If (3, 3), (6, y), (x, 7) and (5, 6) are the vertices of a parallelogram taken in order, find the value of x and y.
2. If the distance of P(x, y) from the points A(3, 6) and B(–3, 4) are equal, prove that 3x + y = 5.
3. If P(x, y) is any point on the line joining the points A(a,0) and B(0,b) then show that x/a + y/b = 1.
4. Two vertices of a triangle are (1, 2) and (3, 5). If the centroid of the triangle is at origin, find the co-ordinates of the third vertex.
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum. Download NCERT Books and Apps for offline use.
How many good questions are there in exercise 7.3 of NCERT 10th Maths?
There are 5 examples (Examples 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15) and 5 questions in exercise 7.3 of class 10th math. Example 11, 12, 13 and Q1 are of same type. Example 14 and Q2 are of same type. Example 15 and Q4 are of same type.
What students will learn in 10th Maths exercise 7.3?
In exercise 7.3 of class 10th mathematics, Students will learn how to find area of triangle when only vertices of triangle are given and many other new concepts.
If vertices of a triangle ABC are A(x₁, y₁), B(x₂, y₂) and C(x₃, y₃)
Then, Area of Triangle ABC is the numerical value of the expression.
Which is the best example from exercise 7.3 of class 10th mathematics?
Example 14 and 15 are the important examples of exercise 7.3 (class 10 mathematics) and Q2, 3, 4 and 5 are important questions of exercise 7.3 of class 10th mathematics. These questions can come in board exams.
Is exercise 7.3 of class 10 math easy?
Exercise 7.3 of class 10 math is the easiest exercise. But difficulty level of anything varies from student to student. So, Exercise 7.3 (chapter 7) of class 10th mathematics is easy or not depends on students also.