NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4 Coordinate Geometry Optional exercise Nirdeshank Jyamiti in PDF format free to use or download in Hindi Medium as well as in English Medium for session 2022-23. NCERT Offline Apps 2022-2023 and NCERT Solutions online contents are in Video Format free to DOWNLOAD or use ONLINE without downloading. All NCERT Solutions and CBSE Apps are updated on the basis of Latest CBSE Syllabus 2022-23.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 7:||Exercise 7.4|
10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4 Solutions
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4 (Optional) Coordinate Geometry in English as well as Medium free to use ONLINE or DOWNLOAD as PDF to use offline or View in Video Format.Move Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 main page for other exercises to download or online study.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4 Solution in Videos
What is abscissa?
x-coordinate of a point is called abscissa.
What is ordinate of a point?
y-coordinate is called the ordinate.
What are quadrants?
Four Quadrants: A plane is divided by the axis in four parts, known as quadrants.
What are the sign of x and y in four quadrants?
1. In first quadrant, both x and y coordinates of a point are + ve. For example (2, 3) lies in first Quadrant.
2. In second quadrant, x-coordinate is – ve and y-coordinates is + ve. For example (-2, 3) lies in Second Quadrant.
3. In third quadrant, both x and y coordinates of a point are negative. For example (-2, -3) lies in Third Quadrant.
4. In fourth quadrant, x-coordinate is + ve and y-coordinate is – ve. For example (2, -3) lies in Fourth Quadrant.
Important Terms on Coordinate Geometry
1. Let XOX’ and YOY’ are two mutually perpendicular lines. These lines are called co-ordinate axis. XOX’ is called x-axis and YOY’ is called y-axis.
2. Point of intersection of x-axis and y-axis i.e. O is called the origin whose coordinates are (0,0).
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2022-23 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.
Are the questions from exercise 7.4 of 10th mathematics come in Board exams?
Yes, questions may be asked from exercise 7.4 (chapter 7) of class 10th mathematics in Board exams. Particularly question number 1 of ex. 7.4 is asked several times in board exams as well as school level test. This exercise contains very good, interesting and logical questions.
Is exercise 7.4 of class 10 math easy or difficult?
Exercise 7.4 of class 10 math is not very easy and not very difficult because some questions of this exercise are easy and some are difficult.
What are the tricky questions of exercise 7.4 in 10th Math?
In exercise 7.4 of class 10 math, there are in all 7 questions and all questions are equally important from exam point of view. Any question can come from this exercise.
How much time students need to complete exercise 7.4 of 10th mathematics?
Students need maximum 1-2 days to complete exercise 7.4 (chapter 7) of class 10th mathematics. This time depends on student’s speed and capability also.