NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.1 or Exercise 10.2 or Exercise 10.3 of Mensuration in English Medium or प्रश्नावली 10.1 or प्रश्नावली 10.2 or प्रश्नावली 10.3 in हिंदी मीडियम PDF form to free download. Download links for CBSE based Books and solutions of each question with suitable answers and explanation are given on the website. Download NCERT Solution Offline Apps for Class 6 all subjects.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 10
Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 10
- 6 Maths Exercise 10.1
- 6 Maths Exercise 10.2
- 6 Maths Exercise 10.3
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 10.1 के हल
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 10.2 के हल
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 10.3 के हल
- NCERT Books for Class 6
- NCERT Books for All Classes
6 Maths Exercise 10.1
Download 6 Maths Exercise 10.1 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 10.2
Download 6 Maths Exercise 10.2 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 10.3
Download 6 Maths Exercise 10.3 Solutions in PDF Form
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 10.1 के हल
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 10.2 के हल
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 10.3 के हल
Click here to go to Top of the page
Hindi Medium solutions are now available for all the users who are following Hindi Medium NCERT Books. Assignments for practice will be uploaded 2 months before the final examination.
About 6 Maths Chapter 10
In 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration, we will study about the perimeter and area related to various 2-D figures. This chapter is important as per further classes also. We should learn the formulae of perimeter and areas of various figures. Some the the formulae are given below:
- Perimeter of a rectangle = 2 × (length + breadth)
- Perimeter of a square = 4 × length of its side
- Perimeter of an equilateral triangle = 3 × length of a side
- Perimeter is the distance covered along the boundary forming a closed figure when you go round the figure once.
- Area of a rectangle = length × breadth
- Area of a square = side × side
- To calculate the area of a figure using a squared paper, the following conventions are adopted :
- Ignore portions of the area that are less than half a square.
- If more than half a square is in a region. Count it as one square.
- If exactly half the square is counted, take its area as 1/2 sq units.
- Download NCERT Solution Offline Apps