NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration in English Medium PDF form to free download. Download links for CBSE based Books and solutions of each question with suitable answers and explanation are given on the website. Below there are sols for online use and links for offline use are given. Get the solutions are per your required format.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 10
Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 10
Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.1 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.3 in English Medium
We are making Hindi Medium solutions also. Very soon it will be available for all the users who are following Hindi Medium NCERT Books. Assignments for practice will be uploaded 2 months before the final examination.
About 6 Maths Chapter 10
In 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration, we will study about the perimeter and area related to various 2-D figures. This chapter is important as per further classes also. We should learn the formulae of perimeter and areas of various figures. Some the the formulae are given below:
- Perimeter of a rectangle = 2 × (length + breadth)
- Perimeter of a square = 4 × length of its side
- Perimeter of an equilateral triangle = 3 × length of a side
- Perimeter is the distance covered along the boundary forming a closed figure when you go round the figure once.
- Area of a rectangle = length × breadth
- Area of a square = side × side
- To calculate the area of a figure using a squared paper, the following conventions are adopted :
- Ignore portions of the area that are less than half a square.
- If more than half a square is in a region. Count it as one square.
- If exactly half the square is counted, take its area as 1/2 sq units.