NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1 or Exercise 6.2 or Exercise 6.3 of Integers in English Medium downloadable in PDF form to use it offline. NCERT Solutions for all subjects of class 6 is given as PDF as well as online study format. Download links for Books are also given to use it any time anywhere.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 6
Class 6 Maths Chapter 6 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 6
- 6 Maths Exercise 6.1
- 6 Maths Exercise 6.2
- 6 Maths Exercise 6.3
- NCERT Book English Medium (All Subjects)
- NCERT Book Hindi Medium (All Subjects)
6 Maths Exercise 6.1
Download 6 Maths Exercise 6.1 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 6.2
Download 6 Maths Exercise 6.2 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 6.3
Download 6 Maths Exercise 6.3 Solutions in PDF Form
Click here to go to the Top of the page.
NCERT Solutions for class 6 English, Hindi, Science and Social Science are also given to download free to all. Very soon we will upload Hindi Medium solutions also for the help of Hindi Medium students.
About 6 Maths Chapter 6
In 6 Maths Chapter 6 Integers, we will study about various properties of Integers to solve the questions. As we have studied in previous classes, about the natural numbers, whole numbers, etc.
- The first numbers to be discovered were natural numbers i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4,…
- If we include zero to the collection of natural numbers, we get a new collection of numbers known as whole numbers i.e. 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,…
- Now we find that there are negative numbers too. If we put the whole numbers and the negative numbers together, the new collection of numbers will look like 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,…, –1, – 2, – 3, –4, –5, … and this collection of numbers is known as Integers.
- In this collection, 1, 2, 3, … are said to be positive integers
- The numbers having negative sign – 1, – 2, – 3,…. are said to be negative integers.
Representation of integers on a number line:
- Draw a line and mark some points at equal distance on it.
- Mark a point as zero on it.
- Points to the right of zero are positive integers and are marked + 1, + 2, + 3, etc. or simply 1, 2, 3 etc.
- Points to the left of zero are negative integers and are marked – 1, – 2, – 3 etc.
- In order to mark – 5 on this line, we move 5 points to the left of zero.
- In order to mark + 5 on this line, we move 5 points to the right of zero.