NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Basic Geometrical Ideas in English Medium free to download in PDF form. Click here to get the solutions of other subjects and download NCERT Books also. All solutions are free to use offline or online, no charge or login is required.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4
Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4
- Exercise 4.1
- Exercise 4.2
- Exercise 4.3
- Exercise 4.4
- Exercise 4.5
- Exercise 4.6
- NCERT Books for Class 6
- NCERT Books for All Classes
Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.2 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.3 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.5 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.6 in English Medium
All the solutions are for online use as well offline use. If all the solutions are not appearing online, please REFRESH this page to get all for online study. Download options are given at the top of the page.
About 6 Maths Chapter 4
In 6 Maths Chapter 4 Basic Geometrical Ideas, we will study about the geometrical figures like Point, Line segment, Line, Intersecting lines, Parallel lines, Simple Curves, etc.
- Circle: A closed curve which remains at constant distance from a point (its centre).
- Sector: A region in the interior of a circle enclosed by an arc on one side and a pair of radii on the other two sides is called a sector.
- Segment: A region in the interior of a circle enclosed by a chord and an arc is called a segment of the circle.
- Circumference: The distance around a circle is its circumference.
- Chord: A chord of a circle is a line segment joining any two points on the circle.
- Diameter: A diameter is a chord passing through the centre of the circle.
- The diameter of a circle divides it into two semi-circles.
A ray is a portion of line starting at a point and going in one direction endlessly whereas a line segment corresponds to the shortest distance between two points.