NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.6 pair of linear equations in two variables in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format for Gujrat Board, UP Board and CBSE board based NCERT Books. Download Offline Apps and Solutions updated on the basis of CBSE Curriculum 2019-20 and students suggestions. Download here (Exercise 3.6) in PDF form.
|Class 10:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 3:||Linear Equations in two Variables (Exercise 3.6)|
Table of Contents
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.6
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.6 Solutions in English Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.6 in English medium given below. In case you want to download these solutions in PDF, visit to NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 all exercises. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.6 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 3.6 in video format with complete description.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.6 Solutions in Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.6 in Hindi medium given below to use online. For other exercises, visit to Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Solutions. Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
Important Questions – Answers for practice
- Sunita has some ₹ 50 and ₹ 100 notes amounting to a total of ₹ 15,500. If the total number of notes is 200, the find how many notes of ₹ 50 and ₹ 100 each, she has. [Answer: ₹50 notes = 90, ₹100 notes = 110]
- The electric bill of a certain establishment is partly fixed and partly varies as the number of units of electricity consumed. When in a certain month 200 units are consumed, the bill is ₹107. In another month, 300 units are consumed and the bill is ₹154. If yet another month, 500 units are consumed, find the bill for the month. [Answer: ₹248]
- Solve graphically the pair of linear equations 3x – 4y + 3 = 0 and 3x + 4y – 21 = 0. Find the co-ordinates of vertices of triangular region formed by these lines and x-axis. Also calculate the area of this triangle. [Answer: Solutions (3, 3). Vertices: (-1, 0), (7, 0) and (3, 3). Area = 12 square units]
- A railway half ticket costs half the full fare and the reservation charges is same on half ticket as on full ticket. One reserved first class ticket from Mumbai to Ahmedabad costs ₹216 and one full and one half reserved first class ticket costs ₹327. What is the basic first class full fare and what is the reservation charge? [Answer: Fare = ₹210 reservation charge = ₹6]
- A man travels 600 km to his home partly by train and partly by bus. He takes 8 hours, if he travels 120 km by train and rest by bus. Further, it takes 20 minute longer, if he travels 200 km by train and rest by bus. Find the speeds of the train and the bus. [Answer: 60 km/h, 80 km/h]