NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4 Quadratic Equations (Dwighat Samikaran) in PDF form to free download. Solutions are available in Video Format as well as Hindi Medium and English Medium free for CBSE board & UP Board NCERT Books for the academic years 2019-20. Vedic Maths is very effective to improve calculation. Download Class 10 Maths App for offline use as well as कक्षा 10 गणित App for offline use.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4
Students should go for it to improve calculations. Download (Exercise 4.4) in PDF form to use it offline otherwise online solutions are given below.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4 English Medium
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4 Quadratic Equations in English for online study is given below. Click here to to Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 to get all exercises. If you need Solutions in Hindi, CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions. Download Class 10 Maths App for offline use.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4 Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4 Quadratic Equations in Hindi to Study Online is given below. Click here to to Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 to get all exercises. Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions. Download कक्षा 10 गणित App for offline use.
10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.4 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 4.4 in video format with complete description.
Word Problems with Answers for Practice on Quadratic Equations
- If the list price of the book is reduced by ₹5, a person can buy 5 more books for ₹300. Find the original cost price of the book. [Answer: ₹20]
- A Piece of cloth costs ₹200. If the piece was 5m longer and each metre of cloth costs ₹2 less, the cost of the piece would have remained unchanged. How long is the piece and what is the original rate per metre? [Answer: Length = 20m, rate = ₹10/meter]
- A trader bought a number of articles for ₹900. Five articles were found damaged. He sold each of the remaining articles at ₹2 more than what he paid for it. He got a profit of ₹80 on the whole transaction. Find the number of articles he bought. [Answer: 75]
- A plane left 30 minutes later than the schedule time and in order to reach the destination 1500 km away in time it has to increase its speed by 250 km/hr from its usual speed. Find its usual speed. [Answer: 750 km/h]
- If a student had walked 1 km/h faster, he should have taken 15 minutes less to walk 3 km. Find the rate at which he walking. [Answer: 3 km/h]
Extra Questions From CBSE Board Papers
- If the sum of first n even natural numbers is 420. Find the value of n. [Answer: n = 20]
- While boarding an aeroplane a passenger got hurt. The pilot showing promptness and concern, made arrangements to hospitalise the injured and so the plane started late by 30 minutes to reach the destination, 1500 km away in time, the pilot increased the speed by 100 km/hr. Find the original speed /hour of the plane. [Answer: 500 km/h]
- A person wishes to fix three rods together in the shape of a right angled triangle. The hypotenuse is 4 cm longer than the base and 8 cm longer than the altitude. Find the length of each rod. [Answer: 12 cm, 16 cm, 20 cm]
- A takes 10 days less than the time taken by B to finish a piece of work. If both A and B together can finish the work in 12 days, find the time taken by B to finish the work alone. What are the moral values reflected in this question which are to be adopted in our life? [Answer: 30 days]