NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 Lines and Angles Exercise 5.1 and Exercise 5.2 in English Medium and Prashnavali 5.1 and Prashnavali 5.2 in Prashnavali to study online or download in PDF file for offline free to use. Videos solutions are also available in simplified format. Each and every question are explained using suitable formulae and steps. Videos of each exercise are available to understand in better way. NCERT Solutions Online and Offline Apps for session 2022-23 can be downloaded from Play Store or App Store, which are based on latest NCERT Books 2022-2023.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 5
Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 all Exercises Solution
|Class: 7||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 5:||Lines and Angles|
7 Maths Chapter 5 Solutions
Class 7 Maths two exercises of Chapter 5 Lines and Angles solutions with description are given below. No login or password is required to access these CBSE NCERT solutions for the session 2022-23. Feel free to contact us for any inconvenience.
7 Maths Chapter 5 All Exercises in English Medium
7 Maths Chapter 5 All Exercises in Hindi Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 Solution in Videos
About NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 5
In 7 Maths Chapter 5 Lines and Angles, we will study about various types of angles and their applications. We already know that a line segment has two end points. If we extend the two end points in either direction endlessly, we get a line. Thus, we can say that a line has no end points. On the other hand, a ray has one end point (starting point). An angle is formed when lines or line segments meet. Study about the following angles:
- Complementary angles: When the sum of the measures of two angles is 90°, the angles are called complementary angles.
- Supplementary angles: The sum of the measures of the two angles comes out to be 180°, then such pairs of angles are called supplementary angles.
- Adjacent Angles: Angles having a common vertex, a common arm and the non-common arms are on either side of the common arm are called adjacent angles.
- Adjacent angles have a common vertex and a common arm but no common interior points.
- Linear Pair: A linear pair is a pair of adjacent angles whose non-common sides are opposite rays.
- Vertically Opposite Angles: when two lines intersect, the vertically opposite angles so formed are equal.
Ask Your Doubts
Visit to Tiwari Academy Discussion Forum to share your knowledge. At this platform, you can ask your doubts and reply to the questions already asked by some other uses. Even you can create a poll to know the opinion of users.
Important Questions on Class 7 Maths Chapter 5
Find the angle which is equal to its complement.
Let one of the two equal complementary angles be x Therefore, x + x = 90 or 2x = 90 and x = 90/2 = 45 Thus, 45 is equal to its complement.
Can two angles be supplementary if both of them are acute.
No, because sum of two acute angles is less than 180.
Fill in the blank: If two adjacent angles are supplementary, they form a _________.