NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7 optional exercise pair of linear equations in two variables in Hindi Medium and English Medium free. All solutions are prepared by experts accordance with new CBSE Syllabus 2018-19 for UP Board / Uttarakhand Board / CBSE Board NCERT Books. Download here (Exercise 3.7) in PDF form.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7 English Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7 in English for MP Board, up board / CBSE board / Uttarakhand board to use online. Click here to download solutions of all exercises of Class 10 Maths Chapter 3. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium Solutions.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7 Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7 in Hindi to view online. If you need the pdf file of chapter 3, click here to get Class 10 Maths Chapter 3. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
Important Questions with Answers for practice
- A man covers a distance of 15 km in 3 hours partly by walking and partly by running. If he walks at 3 km/h and runs at 9 km/h, find the distance he covers by running. [Answer: 9 km]
- A and B are two points 150 km apart on a highway. Two cars start with different speeds from A and B at same time. If they move in same direction, they meet in 15 hours. If they move in opposite direction, they meet in one hour. Find their speeds. [Answer: 80 km/h, 70 km/h]
- A man invested ₹3500, part of it in a yearly interest rate of 4% and the rest at 5%. He receives a total annual interest of ₹153. How much did he invest at each rate? [Answer: ₹2200 at 4% and ₹1300 at 5%]
- A boat Covers 32 km upstream and 36 km downstream, in 7 hours. Also it Covers 40 km upstream and 48 km downstream in 9 hours. Find the speed. Of boat in still water and that of the stream. [Answer: 10 km/h, 2 km/h]
- The sum of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 4 more than twice the numerator. If the numerator and denominator are increased by 3, they are in the ratio 2:3. Determine the fraction. [Answer: 5/9]
- Raju used 2 plastic bags and 1 paper bag in a day which cost him ₹ 35. While Ramesh used 3 plastic bags and 4 paper bags per day, which cost him ₹ 65. Find the cost of each bag. [Answer: 15, 5]
- 8 Women and 12 men can complete a work in 10 days while 6 women and 8 men can complete the same work in 14 days. Find the time taken by one woman alone and that one man alone to finish the work. [Answer: 1 woman in 140 days, 1 man in 280 days]
- The ratio of incomes of two persons A and B is 3:4 and the ratio of their expenditures is 5:7. If their savings are ₹ 15,000 annually find their annual incomes. [Answer: ₹90000, ₹120000]