NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.3 Real numbers in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format free to download or use it online without downloading. All NCERT Solutions Apps and NCERT Solutions are updated according to latest CBSE / NCERT Curriculum 2019-2020 for UP Board, Gujrat Board as well as CBSE Board students. Download (Exercise 1.3) in PDF format or study online.
|Class 10:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 1:||Real Number (Exercise 1.3)|
Table of Contents
- 1 NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.3
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.3
Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 1 Exercise 1.3 in English Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.3 Real numbers in English medium to online use without downloading. If you need to download in PDF form, link is given at the top of the page or visit Class X Maths Chapter 1 Solutions. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.3 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 1.3 in video format with complete description.
Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 1 Exercise 1.3 in Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.3 वास्तविक संख्याएँ in Hindi medium given below to use online. यदि डाउनलोड करना चाहते हैं तो इस पेज में सबसे ऊपर लिंक दिया गया है। अन्यथा कक्षा १० गणित अध्याय १ में भी सभी प्रश्नावलियों की PDF फाइल दी गई है। Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
Important Questions for Practice – REAL NUMBERS
- Show that 12^n cannot end with the digit 0 or 5 for any natural number n.
- Without actual performing the long division, find if 395/10500 will have terminating or non-terminating (repeating decimal expansion.) [Answer: Non-terminating repeating]
- A rational no in its decimal expansion is 327. 7081. What can you say about the prime factors of q, when this number is expressed in the form of p/q? Give reasons. [Answer: Denominator is the multiple of 2’s and 5’s]
- What is the smallest number by which √5 – √2 is to be multiplied to make it a rational number? Also find the number so obtained? [Answer: √5 + √2, 3]
- Find one rational and one irrational no between √3 and √5. [Answer: Rational number = 1.8, Irrational number = 1.8088088808888…]
- Show that square of any odd integer is of the form 4m + 1, for some integer m.
- Show that the square of any positive integer is either of the form 4q or 4q + 1 for some integer q.
- Show that the cube of any positive integer is of the form 4m, 4m + 1 or 4m + 3 for some integer m.
- Prove that √3 is an irrational number.
- State fundamental theorem of Arithmetic and hence find the unique factorization of 120. [Answer: 2×2×2×3×5]
Questions From Board Papers
- Three sets of English, Hindi and Mathematics books have to be stacked in such a way that the books are stored topic wise and the height of each stack is same. The number of English books is 96, the number of Hindi books is 240 and the number of Mathematics books is 336. Assuming that the books are of same thickness, determine the number of stacks of English, Hindi and Maths books. [Answer: English = 2, Hindi = 5, Maths = 7]
- Find HCF and LCM of 56 and 112 by prime factorization method. [Answer: HCF = 56, LCM = 112]
- Solve √45 × √20 and state what type of number is this (Rational number or irrational number). [Answer: 30, Rational number]
- Find the HCF of 56, 96, 324 by Euclid’s algorithm. [Answer: 4]
Go back to Chapter 1: Click Here