NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 in Hindi and English Medium updated for CBSE 2022-23 academic session.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5
Class 10 Ex. 3.5 solution Pair of linear equations in two variables in PDF format modified as per latest NCERT/CBSE Curriculum 2022-23. All the CBSE Solutions for Class 10 Maths are free to download or use online for all users. UP Board students can take their Maths Book Solution from here in PDF format. UP Board Solutions are same as the NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths.
All the questions are solved with suitable formula and proper steps. The Videos related to all questions are also given, so that students can understand problems easily. All the CBSE Solutions apps are online in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format for CBSE Board, Gujrat board students as well as UP Board & Uttarakhand board NCERT Books 2022-23. Download (Exercise 3.5) here in PDF or use online given here.
|Chapter 3:||Exercise 3.5|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 in English medium as well as Hindi Medium use online or download in PDF form free for academic session 2022-23. If you want to download, you can.
Everything is free on Tiwari Academy website or Apps. NCERT Solutions 2022-23 for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 all exercises are given at one place.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 Solution in Hindi Medium Videos
Important Extra Questions with Answers
- Solve the pair of linear equations: 152x – 378y = – 74; – 378x + 152y = – 604. [Answer: 2, 1]
- Pinky scored 40 marks in a test getting 3 marks for each right answer and losing 1 mark for each wrong answer. Had 4 marks been awarded for each correct answer and 2 marks were deducted for each wrong answer, then Pinky again would have scored 40 marks. How many questions were there in the test? [Answer: 40]
- A fraction is such that if the numerator is multiplied by 2 and the denominator is increased by 2, we get 5/4. But if the numerator is increased by 1 and the denominator is doubled, we get 1/2. Find the fraction. [Answer: 5/6]
- A two digit number is obtained by either multiplying sum of digits by 8 and adding 1 or by multiplying the difference of digits by 13 and adding 2. Find the number. [Answer: 41]
- The sum of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 4 more than twice the numerator. If the numerator and denominator are increased by 3, they are in the ratio 2:3. Determine the fraction. [Answer: 5/9]
Questions From CBSE Examinations
- Father’s age is three times the sum of ages of his two children. After 5 years his age will be twice the sum of ages of two children. Find the age of the father. [Answer: 45 years]
- Five years ago, A was thrice as old as B and ten years later A shall be twice as old as B. What are the present ages of A and B? [Answer: A = 50 years, B = 20 years]
- On selling a T.V. at 5% gain and a fridge at 10% gain, a shopkeeper gain ₹ 2000. But if he sells the T.V. at 10% gain and fridge at 5% loss, he gains ₹ 1500 on the transaction. Find the actual price of the T.V. and the fridge. [Answer: TV = ₹20222, Fridge = ₹10000]
- Father’s age is 3 times the sum of ages of his two children. After 5 years, his age will be twice the sum of the ages of two children. Find the age of father. [Answer: 45 years]
Feedback and Suggestions
Provide your feedback to improve the contents and NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 new academic session. Download NCERT Solutions and Offline Apps 2022-23 based on new CBSE Syllabus following the latest NCERT Books.
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.
Important Questions 10th Maths Exercise 3.5
Is it compulsory to use Cross-Multiplication Method to solve system of linear equations?
One can use any method to solve the system of linear equation until the restriction of a particular method is given.
For which values of p does the pair of equations 4x + py + 8 = 0, 2x + 2y + 2 = 0 has unique solution?
Here a1 = 4, a2 = 2, b1 = p, b2 = 2.
Now for the given pair to have a unique solution:
a1/a2 ≠ b1/b2
4/2 ≠ p/2
p ≠ 4
Therefore, for all values of p, except 4, the given pair of equations will have a unique solution.
Which question of Exercise 3.5 frequently asked in CBSE Board Exams?
Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.5 Questions 2 is frequently asked in Board Examination. Some time it is asked as it is otherwise there may be the digits changed.
Out of five parts of question 4 of Exercise 3.5 class 10 Maths, which one is most important for CBSE Exams?
The fourth parts of question 4 of Exercise 3.5 class 10 Maths, is most important for CBSE Exams. This is the question which asked frequently in not only CBSE Exams but the school exams also.
How many questions are there in exercise 3.5 Class 10th Maths?
There are in all 4 questions in exercise 3.5 of class 10th mathematics chapter 3 (Pair of linear equations in two variables).
Q1 contains 4 parts,
Q2 contains 2 parts and
Q4 contains 5 word problems.
Q2 and Q4 are important.
How many examples are based on exercise 3.5 of class 10th mathematics?
Only 3 examples (examples 14, 15 and 16) are based on exercise 3.5 (chapter 3 Pair of linear equations in two variables) of class 10th mathematics. Examples 15 and 16 are very important.
What are the learning points in Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.5?
In exercise 3.5 (chapter 3 Pair of linear equations in two variables) of class 10th mathematics students will learn how to solve pairs of linear equations in two variables by CROSS-MULTIPLICATION METHOD.
In which questions of exercise 3.5 of 10th math, students find difficult?
Students find example 15, 16, Q2 and Q4 of exercise 3.5 (chapter 3 Pair of linear equations in two variables) of class 10th mathematics difficult.