NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7 (10th Maths Ex. 3.7) Optional exercise pair of linear equations in two variables in Hindi Medium and English Medium. View Ex. 3.7 Solutions in Video Format free updated for 2020-2021. All the questions are described properly in simple language so that students can understand easily. UP Board students are now using the same NCERT Textbooks as CBSE Board Students. So, they also can take help from these solutions. Download UP Board Solution for class 10 Maths Exercise 3.7 in Hindi Medium. All chapters of Class 10 Maths solutions and Offline apps 2020-21 are prepared by experts accordance with new CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 for UP Board / Uttarakhand Board / CBSE Board NCERT Books.Download (Exercise 3.7) in PDF format or see all the solutions in videos given just below the PDF solutions.
- 1 Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.7 Solutions
- 1.1 Important Questions with Answers
- 1.1.1 Important Questions from Board Papers
- 1.1.2 Do the questions ask in CBSE Board Exams from Optional Exercises also?
- 1.1.3 Which question is important in Optional Exercise 3.7 of Class 10 Maths?
- 1.1.4 Is Exercise 3.7 of Class 10 Maths easy?
- 1.1.5 Which is the most prominent exercise in Class 10 Maths Chapter 3?
- 1.1 Important Questions with Answers
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 3:||Exercise 3.7|
10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7 in English and Hindi medium for MP Board, up board / CBSE board / Gujrat and Uttarakhand board to use online or download in PDF form free. Download solutions of All exercises of Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 from its main page. Download Offline Apps 2020-21 based on latest NCERT Books 2020-2021.
Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.7 Solution in Hindi Medium Video
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7 Solution
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.7 Solutions in Video
Important Questions with Answers
- A man covers a distance of 15 km in 3 hours partly by walking and partly by running. If he walks at 3 km/h and runs at 9 km/h, find the distance he covers by running. [Answer: 9 km]
- A and B are two points 150 km apart on a highway. Two cars start with different speeds from A and B at same time. If they move in same direction, they meet in 15 hours. If they move in opposite direction, they meet in one hour. Find their speeds. [Answer: 80 km/h, 70 km/h]
- A man invested ₹3500, part of it in a yearly interest rate of 4% and the rest at 5%. He receives a total annual interest of ₹153. How much did he invest at each rate? [Answer: ₹2200 at 4% and ₹1300 at 5%]
- A boat Covers 32 km upstream and 36 km downstream, in 7 hours. Also it Covers 40 km upstream and 48 km downstream in 9 hours. Find the speed. Of boat in still water and that of the stream. [Answer: 10 km/h, 2 km/h]
- The sum of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 4 more than twice the numerator. If the numerator and denominator are increased by 3, they are in the ratio 2:3. Determine the fraction. [Answer: 5/9]
Important Questions from Board Papers
- Raju used 2 plastic bags and 1 paper bag in a day which cost him ₹ 35. While Ramesh used 3 plastic bags and 4 paper bags per day, which cost him ₹ 65. Find the cost of each bag. [Answer: 15, 5]
- 8 Women and 12 men can complete a work in 10 days while 6 women and 8 men can complete the same work in 14 days. Find the time taken by one woman alone and that one man alone to finish the work. [Answer: 1 woman in 140 days, 1 man in 280 days]
- The ratio of incomes of two persons A and B is 3:4 and the ratio of their expenditures is 5:7. If their savings are ₹ 15,000 annually find their annual incomes. [Answer: ₹90000, ₹120000]
Feedback and Suggestions
User’s feedback is important for all online or offline intersections. So, provide your feedback and ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum. Get the NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2020-21 based on new CBSE Syllabus for new academic session 2020-2021.
Do the questions ask in CBSE Board Exams from Optional Exercises also?
Yes, there are questions in Board Papers which are asked from optional exercises.
Which question is important in Optional Exercise 3.7 of Class 10 Maths?
Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.7 Questions 8 and few parts of Questions 7 are asked in Board exams.
Is Exercise 3.7 of Class 10 Maths easy?
Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.7 is neither easy nor difficult. It needs practice to understand the concepts. Once it is practiced well, it will be an easier exercise.
Which is the most prominent exercise in Class 10 Maths Chapter 3?
All the exercises are important in 10th Maths Chapter 3 but Exercise 3.6 includes almost all type of questions for practice.