NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 12 Exercise 12.1 or Exercise 12.2 or Exercise 12.3 of Ratio and Proportion in English Medium or प्रश्नावली 12.1 or प्रश्नावली 12.2 or प्रश्नावली 12.3 in हिंदी मीडियम PDF form to free download. NCERT Books for the new session 2019-20 and Solutions based on these books. Download Off-line Apps for Class 6 free to use it without internet.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 12
Class 6 Maths Chapter 12 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 12
- 6 Maths Exercise 12.1
- 6 Maths Exercise 12.2
- 6 Maths Exercise 12.3
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 12.1 के हल
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 12.2 के हल
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 12.3 के हल
- NCERT Books for Class 6
- NCERT Books for All Classes
6 Maths Exercise 12.1
Download 6 Maths Exercise 12.1 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 12.2
Download 6 Maths Exercise 12.2 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 12.3
Download 6 Maths Exercise 12.3 Solutions in PDF Form
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 12.1 के हल
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 12.2 के हल
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 12.3 के हल
Go to the Top of the page
All the solutions in English & Hindi medium are now in updated form for the session 2019-20. You can download or use it online, its upon you. No login – password is required for the access. We are here to help you in all the way.
About 6 Maths Chapter 12
In 6 Maths Chapter 12 Ratio and Proportion, we will study about various types of ratios and their conversions into percentages, fractions or decimals. We compared the two quantities in terms of ‘how many times’. This comparison is known as the Ratio. We denote ratio using symbol ‘:’. Two quantities can be compared only if they are in the same unit. If they are not same convert them into same units. For example in the following questions the quantities are in the same units.
- Cost of a toffee is ₹0.50 and cost of a chocolate is ₹10. Find the ratio of the cost of a toffee to the cost of a chocolate.
- Mayank takes 15 minutes to reach school from his house and Shikhar takes one hour to reach school from his house. Find the ratio of the time taken by Mayank to the time taken by Shikhar.
- In a school, there were 73 holidays in one year. What is the ratio of the number of holidays to the number of days in one year?
Note: We can get equivalent ratios by multiplying or dividing the numerator and denominator by the same number.
- Download Apps for Offline use