Download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Perimeter and Area in PDF form English Medium updated for all boards using NCERT Books for the academic session 2018-19. Download or Study Online – both the options are given without any login – password.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 11
Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 11
Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.1 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.2 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.3 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.4 in English Medium
Solutions are available in English Medium only but we are preparing Hindi Medium NCERT Sols also that will be available for the students in the academic session 2018-19. We have received so many suggestions and the changes are done one the basis of that.
About 7 Maths Chapter 11
In 7 Maths Chapter 11 Perimeter and Area, we have to go through calculation of perimeters of some basic figures like triangular region, square and some other simple figures. Area of parallelogram, area of triangle and area of triangle as a part of a quadrilateral, etc. We must consider the fact that all the congruent triangles are equal in area but the triangles equal in area need not be congruent. As we know that the distance around a circular region is known as its circumference, so the perimeter of a circular region is normally refer as circumference. Important formulae related to areas are given below:
- Perimeter of a square = 4 × side
- Perimeter of a rectangle = 2 × (length + breadth)
- Area of a square = side × side
- Area of a rectangle = length × breadth
- Area of a parallelogram = base × height
- Area of a triangle = ½ (area of the parallelogram generated from it) = ½ × base × height
- Circumference of a circle = πd, where d is the diameter of a circle
- Area of a circle = πr², where r is the radius of the circle.
The value of π can be taken 22/7 or 3.14 (approximately). Use any value if the value of π is not mention in the question.