NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 14 Water in English Medium or view in Video Format on the basis of latest CBSE Curriculum and new released NCERT Books for 2019-20. Download free Offline Apps and Solutions for 2019-2020.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 14
6 Science Chapter 14: Water
- View Online Chapter 14 Answers
- View in Video Format
- Download Chapter 14 Answers
- NCERT Book Chapter 14
- Exemplar Book Chapter 14
- Answers Chapter 14
- NCERT Books for Class 6 English Medium (All Subjects)
- NCERT Books for Class 6 Hindi Medium (All Subjects)
6 Science Chapter 14 Exercises Question Answers
6 Science Chapter 14 Solutions in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 6 Science Chapter 14 explanation with question answers in video format with complete description. Download Class 6 Apps for offline use.
Important Questions with answers
- Wells are fed by
(a) pond water. (b) lake water. (c) rain water. (d) ground water.
- Which of the following activity does not involve use of water?
(a) Washing clothes (b) Bathing (c) Cleaning utensils (d) Drying wet clothes
- In which of the following case evaporation of water will be slowest?
(a) A tray of water kept in sunlight.
(b) A kettle of water kept on a burner.
(c) A glass of water kept in a room.
(d) A bucket of water kept on rooftop.
- In which of the following activities will you use minimum amount of water?
(a) Bathing (b) Brushing teeth (c) Washing clothes (d) Mopping a room
- Floods cause extensive damage to
(a) crops. (b) property and human life. (c) domestic animals. (d) all of the above.
- Transpiration is a process in which plants
(a) receive water from soil. (b) absorb water vapour from air.
(c) prepare food from water. (d) release water vapour.
- The quantity of water required to produce one page of your book is
(a) one bucket (b) ten buckets (c) two glasses (d) few drops
- Clouds are
(a) tiny drops of water floating in air.
(b) mixture of dust and water vapour.
(c) particles of water vapour.
(d) rain drops in air.
- Water in our tap comes from a
(a) river (b) lake (c) well (d) river, lake or well
- “Catch water where it falls” is the basic idea behind
(a) recycling of water.
(b) making dams to store water.
(c) rain water harvesting.
(d) condensation of water vapour.
1 (d), 2 (d), 3 (c), 4 (b), 5 (d), 6 (d), 7 (c), 8 (a), 9 (d), 10 (c).