Download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths PDF format in Hindi Medium and English Medium (NCERT Solutions Science). Exemplar problems and its answers are also available to download. Solutions of all questions are described completely . If some one is still facing problem to understand the solution any question, please specify through “FORUM” section. Solutions of all exercises are given as separate PDF files. Assignments, Notes, Sample Papers, Chapter test and other study material will be uploaded very soon.
Please give feedback and suggestions to improve the contents and quality if possible. Use Vedic Maths to make your calculations faster and better. We have started Holiday Homework section to hep the students in solving holiday home work in summer vacation.
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
- Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
- Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
- Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
- Chapter 5: Data Handling
- Chapter 6: Square and Square Roots
- Chapter 7: Cube and Cube Roots
- Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Chapter 10: Visualizing Solid Shapes
- Chapter 11: Mensuration
- Chapter 12: Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 13: Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Chapter 14: Factorization
- Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
- Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
All Solutions are done properly with full care, if still some mistake please notify us, so that we can remove it to provide the best study material for the students. Assignment and test papers will also be uploaded for the preparation of exams. This page is rebuilt on the basis to suggestions received by parents as well as students. We always respect all the user and try to maintain our website as per their requirements. We have not put any login and password system as junior classes always face problem with that. Our only aim is to provide Solutions with any trouble. If any one have still any problem, please specify us, we will try to rectify it as soon as possible.