NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.1 or Exercise 13.2 or Exercise 13.3 of Symmetry in English Medium or प्रश्नावली 13.1 or प्रश्नावली 13.2 or प्रश्नावली 13.3 in हिंदी मीडियम PDF form to free download for all the students who are using NCERT Books in English Medium. NCERT Solutions are in now updated form for the academic session 2019-20 onward. Download Class 6 NCERT Solution Apps for offline use.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 13
Class 6 Maths Chapter 13 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 13
- 6 Maths Exercise 13.1
- 6 Maths Exercise 13.2
- 6 Maths Exercise 13.3
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 13.1 के हल
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 13.2 के हल
- 6 गणित प्रश्नावली 13.3 के हल
- NCERT Books for Class 6
- NCERT Books for All Classes
9 Maths Exercise 13.1
Download 6 Maths Exercise 13.1 Solutions in PDF Form
9 Maths Exercise 13.2
Download 6 Maths Exercise 13.2 Solutions in PDF Form
9 Maths Exercise 13.3
Download 6 Maths Exercise 13.3 Solutions in PDF Form
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 13.1 के हल
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 13.2 के हल
6 गणित प्रश्नावली 13.3 के हल
Go to Top of the page
We are working to provide users the simplified as well as the best format of the solutions. Now Hindi Medium solutions are also available to use, so students can take benefits of these solutions.
About 6 Maths Chapter 13
In 6 Maths Chapter 13 Symmetry, we will study about the figures having one line of symmetry, two line of symmetry or many line of symmetry. We will also learn to make the things having line of symmetry.
Symmetry in daily life:
- Many road signs you see everyday have lines of symmetry.
- The nature has plenty of things having symmetry in their shapes like the pattern of leaf, structure of crabs, a starfish, etc.
- The designs on some playing cards have line symmetry.
- In a pair of scissors also have a line of symmetry.
On a squared paper, we can sketch the following easily:
- A triangle with a horizontal line of symmetry but no vertical line of symmetry.
- A quadrilateral with a horizontal line of symmetry but no vertical line of symmetry.
- A quadrilateral with both horizontal and vertical lines of symmetry.
Note: The object and its image are symmetrical with reference to the mirror line. If fold a piece of paper, the mirror line becomes the line of symmetry. In this case the image is the reflection of the object in the mirror line. It also can be seen when an object is reflected, there is no change in the lengths and angles i.e. the lengths and angles of the object and the corresponding lengths and angles of the image are the same. However, in one aspect there is a change, i.e. there is a difference between the object and the image.
- Download Class 6 Solutions Apps for offline use