NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Practical Geometry in English Medium PDF to free download. NCERT Solutions are now in updated form for the new academic session 2018-2019 based on new NCERT Books issued for CBSE Exams. Vedic Maths is a tool to improve your calculations and make it faster as well as accurate.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 14
Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 14
- Exercise 14.1
- Exercise 14.2
- Exercise 14.3
- Exercise 14.4
- Exercise 14.5
- Exercise 14.6
- NCERT Books for Class 6
- NCERT Books for All Classes
Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.1 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.2 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.3 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.4 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.5 in English Medium
Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.6 in English Medium
We are preparing Hindi Medium solutions for Class 6 Maths. Very soon it will be uploaded and made available to all the students free to download. Changes are made as per the requests sent by students of Class 6.
About 6 Maths Chapter 14
In 6 Maths Chapter 14 Practical Geometry, we will learn to draw figures using compass, set-square, ruler and protector.
Construction of a circle when its radius is known:
- Step 1: Open the compasses for the required radius.
- Step 2: Mark a point with a sharp pencil where we want the centre of the circle to be and name it (say O).
- Step 3: Place the pointer of the compasses at center O.
- Step 4: Turn the compasses slowly to draw the circle.
Construction of a line segment of a given length:
- Step 1: Draw a line l. Mark a point A on a line l.
- Step 2: Place the compasses pointer on the zero mark of the ruler. Open it to place the pencil point upto the required length mark.
- Step 3: Taking caution that the opening of the compasses has not changed, place the pointer on A and swing an arc to cut l at B.
- Step 4: AB is the required line segment of required length.